Chapter 16, Bestfriends

In Love with My Best friend

It was dark out and MiNa was sitting there looking at the stars MiNa stood up she turned and saw JR "Hey what are you doing out here?" JR asked, MiNa put her hands in her pockets "Just getting some fresh air." MiNa said. JR walked over and sat  down on the bench.

"The stars are bright tonight." JR said "Aren't they." MiNa said sarcastically JR scoffed "What's wrong MiNa?" JR said looking at her. MiNa looked at JR and sat next to him. "Come on tell me..."JR said MiNa sighed and looked up at the sky. "My brother....today is his birthday.." MiNa said "Then what is wrong with that?" JR asked "On his birthday, we alwayslook at the stars nd I'd sing a song for him..."then...I'd say to him: 'Thanks' and he alwaysI hated him, then after that they said he got into a car acciendent...because of me" MiNa said a tear rolled down her cheek.

 

JR put his arm around MiN's shoulder "Don't Cry...here let me tell you something my brother told me when I was sad about my mom who passed away...He would tell me: 'Jin Young, Look as the stars...you know all these stars are the poeple we loved who passsed away, and the wathc over us everyday and hear our call for helo.'. What I do is look and look for the brightest star and say: Umma, I Love you" JR said MiNa looked up at the stars, Jr took his arm off MiNa "Oppa...Mianhae...Oppa...I Miss you...I'm sorry Oppa...*sob*Oppa...I Love you...&sob* Happy Birthday...
 MiNa cried, she pput her hands over her face JR hugged MiNa and patted her back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" MiNa kept repeating. "Thanks..." JR siad, MiNa looked up "For what...?" MiNa asked "Because.." JR smiled, MiNa looked at JR and smiled back.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are very sorry to not have been updating!!!!!

I (Mskp0pstar)will be posting the chapters i was suppose to put on okay!!! So dont be mad!

 

Annyeong!! Mianhae!