School Reunion pt.1

Love Story : 당신을 사랑합니다
"Hey , Minho, I heard that we are going to have a school gathering. We're going to meet everyone again!" Jonghyun yelled. I giggled to myself. The boys have changed . Last time I saw them, they tried to me! "I know about that. But, we're not going," Minho yelled back. "Why?!" Jonghyun yelled yet pouting at the same time. "Why are we shouting again?" Minho asked. Jonghyun shrugged cutely. "But dongsaeng , why can't you come ?" Minho pointed at Yoogeun who fell asleep on the couch despite the noise around him. I pouted. "I want to go!!! Let's just leave him with Sooyoung!" "Erm, about that.."key said. I stared at him. "How do you even know my sister again?" "We met overseas.." "Let me guess. She broke up with you but you remained friends but, you want her back ?" Key was about to say something when Onew interrupted . " Just leave him at my mums house. My mum loves Minho " Everyone burst out laughing. But, anyhow, Minho agreed. -School gathering- We were all going together as a group along with Taemin. "Noona, you look very pretty!" Taemin squealed. I hit him lightly. " You're so full of aegyo!!" I said pinging his cheeks. Jonghyun stared at me weirdly. I ignored him . When we reached the school, me and Minho were laughing when we saw the hallway. It was that hallway the brought us together. When we reached there,we rushed to the gym when the concert was held. We all were happy to see our old friends. " Jessica! The girl who tried to hit me with the ball!" I screeched at her. She hugged me. " Yuri-ah, why are you so fat?" I blushed. "From my pregnancy" Her eyes widened. "Who's ? Do I know him?" " Minho's .." I blushed again. "Yah! How great are you to accomplish that?" she said hitting me lightly . We suddenly had a connection. "Yuri-ah , if you need any help, please call me!" she told me. I nodded. [Taemins POV] I was waiting for her. Where was she? Suddenly Yoona came. Oh crap! "Hey taemin.." "Hi.." " Look taemin , please come back to me. I miss you!" she said as she was about to push her lips onto mine when Yoona was slapped across the face. " He dosent love you anymore." Suzy said as she pulled me away. "Sorry to keep you waiting,oppa. You've been the best brother ever!" I sighed she only called me oppa because she thinks I'm her brother! "LEE TAEMIN!!" Yoona yelled. But before I could turn around, Suzy pulled mr away. "Oppa, forget about her!" I giggled while she pulled me far away into the gardens. "Suzy , why did you pull me so far away?" "Oppa, you need to get rod of her after what she's done to you!" "Suji..." "Oh.. So you still love her..it's okay just go.." "Suji..." Tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Just go!" "Suji! I love you!" But before she could say anything, I kissed her. I kissed her passionately. I didn't want to let go of her. Her presence somehow made me strong ! I broke apart from the kiss and wiped the tears off her cheeks. I thought she was going to slap me but, she hugged me. "I love you too, Min oppa.."