We meet again my friends!

Love Story : 당신을 사랑합니다
"What.Are.You.Doing.Here." Yuri said as I held her hand tightly. "Oh, I don't know. Just coming by after hearing my ex had a baby and is married!" "Whatever it is, you shouldn't waste your breath. Minho dosen't love you anymore!" Yuri yelled at her. "SHUT UP!" Krystal slapped yuri. I was about to yell at her when Yoogeun came out from nowhere and pushed Krystal to the floor. "Don't touch my umma!" Yoogeun yelled at her. "You little-" Krystal was about to slap Yoogeun too but, I caught her arm before she could. " Enough. Just leave." I said while slamming the door on her. Yoogeun and I helped Yuri up and put her on the sofa. I slowly brushed her face with my hands. " Are you okay?" Yuri nodded but, her face was all red . " She hit me hard but, I guess it would ware[is that how you spell?] off soon" "Ding dong!" Not her again , I said to myself. " What do you want krys?" I said opening the door. I was shocked to see jonghyun , onew and key. "Do we look like Krystal. Oh how unfortunate!" Jonghyun joked. "GUYS!!!!!" We all hugged each other . I saw they all had luggage . Yoogeun came to see what was at the door. "Who's this?You're cousin ?" " No way hyung, this is my son.." They all were shocked. I let them in and to their horror they saw Yuri. Yuri, too was shocked. "YURI?!?!" they all said at the same time. "You had with yuri??" Onew yelled. I covered yoogeuns ears. "Shut up!" "So, why are you guys here?" "We're moving back to Korea!" I smiled. " Let me guess, you don't have a place to stay?" They nodded. " Well, welcome home!" "Wait, then how did you find our house?" Yuri suddenly asked. " We asked Taemin. We were at his house when suddenly we heard a girls voice'oppa, hurry up!' and we all started whistling and he shooed us out and gave us your address!" Key explained. "Oh and Yuri, you're sister is really pretty by the way." he added. We all stared at him. "What?" " Never mind. Come here Yoogeun!" I said. Yoogeun listened to me. " This is Kibum hyung. This is Jonghyun hyung and this is jinki hyung!" I explained to him. He suddenly ran up to them. Key suddenly picked up Yoogeun and started playing with them.