Nickhun we hate you!

Love Story : 당신을 사랑합니다
[onew's POV] "Oh.h..hey Tae young.." "ONEW!!" She threw her arms around me. "Onew , haven't seen you long!" she said while hugging me. I shivered. OMG, she is just so adorable! Unfortunately, she let go. "Onew, you little , do you have a girlfriend?" "S..?" "I'm just joking, you sensitive dope!" "A..aha..ahahh..right..jj..jok..joking right!" "You know what? Tiffany paid me to act really y tonight . I'm still that nerdy Taeyoung!" I sighed of relief. "Did you really think that I could change that fast?" I shook my head. "You know SM entertainment?The people who created H.O.T? They want to form a girl band and a boy band!" " Oh really?" " I wanna audition! " "I'm really proud of you!" "Come onew, let's dance !" So, I spent the night dancing with my dream girl. [keys POV] "Sooyoung, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight!" "Why am I even here?I didn't even go to this school!" "Well, because you're the same age as me and you're my best friend, you're here as my date!" "OH! Key you're so cute when you're explaining! Hey, I'm hungry.." Sooyoung said while rubbing her tummy. "Wanna eat? I'm hungry too!" "Shall we dig in?" "YEAH!" [Minho's POV] I was dancing with Yuri the slow dance . Her head was on my shoulder and her toes were on mine. "Minho oppa..What is yoogeun doing now?" "How would I know, silly?" "Oppa, I'm not kidding!" "Neither was I !" "I miss him.." "I miss times being just you and me!" I tried to comfort her. She nodded. I could feel someone staring at us. But, I ignored the feeling and I kiss Yuri. "Don't be sad, Yul!" Yuri brightened up. "Keep your hands away from her,douche!" We turned around to see Nickhun. He punched me in the nose and it started bleeding along with my mouth. "Oppa!" Yuri ran to me. " You're the douche! See what you've done to oppa!" "Yuri, I know you still love me ! Let's go!" Nickhun said trying to pull Yuri's arm away but before he could, onew, jonghyun , key and taemin appeared out of nowhere. "Where do you think you're going,punk?" Jonghyun pushing Nickhun. "Let go of her or we will hurt you!" Taemin yelled at him(in the back Suzy was screaming 'go taemin oppa!' really loudly). "I'm letting you go this time. You better watch out es!" Nickhun said while letting Yuri go and leaving the school. Suzy ran over to Taemin. "Oppa, you were so brave just now!" Suzy said while hugging him. Jonghyun snorted. Taemin pushed Jonghyun. "Minho! Are you okay?" Yuri asked me. I nodded. But, she picked me up and brought me to the boys toilet despite the fact she was a girl. She cleaned my face off. "You're nose.." "What?" I asked. "It's broken! You need to go for surgery!" "Don't be silly !" "I'm not silly! See!" I twisted my nose. It was painful . "I'm bringing you to the hospital tomorrow !" I smiled. My wife is so caring..