I hate you!

Switch - Gimme back my body!

Lights on!“ The preparation for the evening already started. The SNSD members were still in the backstage area and ever girl practiced her own part another time.

Only Taeyeon sat in a corner and looked grumpy on the floor. She hated couple stages with Super Junior. Mostly because of one person. Leeteuk. This goddamn leader. He was a totally dork who held way too much from himself. Leeteuk always acted nice in front of the camera but in reality he was an egoistic idiot who only thought of himself. Plus he had a lot of fights with Taeyeon in the past. Especially during the time they had to pretend they were friends.

 

„Unnie start smiling or else you will look the same like do now when you're standing next to Leeteuk.“, Yuri told her and chuckled.

 

Taeyeon pouted and shook her head. „Yah! I'm doing what I want to do! And now I want to look angry!“

 

Right at the same time the Super Junior members were in their dressing room and like the SNSD members, they all practiced – except for the leader Leeteuk. He was annoyed and looked into the mirror that was in front of him. With a short sight he told the make-up artists to make him look good.

You ask why he was that pissed? It was because he hated couple stages with SNSD. Mostly because of one person. Taeyeon. She was the dorky leader of SNSD and Leeteuk had the luck to most of the time end up with her. That was a big problem to him because he really, really disliked Taeyeon. To him she was a wasted woman. A woman in her age should have been more mature and not that childish. In his eyes she was a dorky, wasted, little child.

 

„Hyung, you are looking like you're about to kill someone!“, the evil-maknae Kyuhyun said and grinned.

 

„Mind your own business.“, Leeteuk told him and Kyuhyun went out of the room while he was still chuckling.

 

The stage was huge. There was a platform for every couple. The leaders' platform was right in the middle. It was the one that got the highest when it moved upwards.

Taeyeon was already standing on the platform in her high heels and looking nervously on the ground. The platform was still down and Taeyeon was thankful for every second it was like that. She had the bad feeling that something wasn't alright with this platform. Jessica laughed when she saw Taeyeon like that. Taeyeon always acted like that when it came to her moving through the air.

 

„It's not like you could fall down. It's totally safe.“, she promised to her unnie but Taeyeon still was insecure.

 

Leeteuk was the last who entered the stage for the dress rehearsal because he took the most time to get ready. When he stood next to Taeyeon both looked at each other in contempt.

 

„You learnt how to walk in high heels? Congrats.“, Leeteuk said and Taeyeon directly pouted.

 

„They made you look like a human and not like a plastic doll? Congrats!“, Taeyeon responded.

 

Leeteuk became seriously angry.

 

„I hate you!“, he whispered to her.

„I hate you, too!“, Taeyeon whispered back in a grumpy tone and looked strictly ahead.

 

We'll start now! Everyone on his oder her position!“

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and then the platform started to move upwards. Her legs were completely stiff. She was glad she didn't have to dance while the platform was up.

 

Leeteuk noticed how nervous she was. He started to grin. „You're afraid of this height? Aww...too cute.“, he said ironically and wanted to laugh when suddenly the ground under his feet started to shake. There was a cracking sound and then the ground was gone.

 

What the-?!“, Leeteuk shouted.

 

ANIYOOOOOOO!“ Taeyeon's scream filled the air and then everything was black.

 

 

Unnie! Unnie, wake up!“

 

Someone was shaking Leeteuk's whole body.

 

„Hyung! Hyung! Everything's alright?!“

 

The voice of Ryeowook filled the environment of Taeyeon.

 

„Of course he's not you ! He is unconscious!“

 

Was that Kyuhyun? How typical for him... The wrinkles of Taeyeon's mouth went up and she started to chuckle. Something was different...and strange.

It wasn't Taeyeon's voice that chuckled...it was...Leeteuk's?!

 

Taeyeon oppened her eyes. She was surrounded by the guys what irritated her a lot.

She looked to the other crowd where the girls stood. They were still trying to wake the person up that was lying in the middle of them.

 

„Holy crap!“ Taeyeon heard her own voice scream.

 

There was a gap between the girls so that Taeyeon could see who was laying over there. It was...herself?!

 

„What...? How can that be real...?“, she asked and again there was Leeteuk speaking. Maybe she was still unconscious and now dreamed something really, really strange. Could it be that this was a kind of 'Out-of-body-experience'? Something that happened before you died? Hopefully it was not!

 

Taeyeon wanted to see if she was existing and then she realized it...her body...that wasn't hers. It was Leeteuk's.

 

„Oh...crap.“