TOP

Dealing with feelings

 

“AND ....CUT!”

He breathes out deeply as he heard the cue from the director. It was a long day for him.. for them actually.

 

“Good job everyone!” The director continued.

 

The set had been doubling up their shooting time for their movie “Alumni” than the usual, which was okay for him because their group had just ended their world tour concerts and that leaves his schedule for more time in his acting career which made him focus on his job as an actor.

 

T.O.P as a bigbang member or known to be as Choi Seunghyun in real life.

 

He packed his things as he was getting ready to leave the set and go home to have his rest.

 

He bids goodbye to the cast and to the crew of the movie set.

 

He immediately landed of to the backseat and quietly been staring the scenery outside the window of the car.

After a couple of minutes, he was now at his so called villa. He then bids goodbye to his manager and to the driver and got off and went inside.

Silence then greeted him.

 

He hadn’t noticed the time but it’s already almost midnight. He was planning to call his mom at home but in this hour she’s already sleeping for sure.

 

For days he hadn’t been at home and it’s been awhile he hadn’t talk to his mom.

The last time they talked was past few days already..

 

And her usual topic.. was about ‘her’.

“Seunghyun, how’s Dara? Please introduce her to me already as your girlfriend or your wife. Palli, palli. You’re so slow Seunghyun.”

 

Sighs. His mom really can’t get off of Dara as her future daughter-in-law.

Her mom really likes her right from the very first time she met her during their training days until now.

He just realised that his mom is getting old already and he knows that she’s giving pressures on him.

But true to what is say that ...”Mother like son.” Because he also likes Dara. Right from the very time he laid my eyes on her.  Though he didn’t pursue her not because of the dating ban but because ... well, honestly, he still doesn’t have the guts to say it to her or to ask her out. She has just these amazing powers to make him feel that way.

Not to mention the awkwardness they felt even when they’re together even they’re parameters apart.

 

He’s not putting blames on Dara though. He’s the guy so he should do the effort to atleast be close to her.

He doesn’t give a on the dating ban. In fact, he’s greatly thankful to it because that made the fanboys from keeping away from her especially from his greatest rival.

 

He went upstairs and directly went to the wash room.

He was about to run his hands on the flowing water from the faucet when his mobile rings. Without a second thought he picked up from the counter beside the sink and checked on it.

 

It was an SNS.

From Dara.

A picture of herself with a caption that her dating ban has been lifted up.

 

That made him smirk and watch his own image in the mirror in front of him then speaks...

“May the best man win.” 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm BACCKKK. kekeke. and I hope this will be for good. Since semester is about to end,.. so I'm now starting to update little by little to some of my fanfics.

(you can check some of my stories on my profile.)

Thanks for subscribing. :'))

Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to drop by comments below. :)

My updates will depend on the subscribers, your comments and suggestions. 

<3lotsoflove - - coocream--