DRAGON

Dealing with feelings

g-dragon-and-jinwoon-cute-and-hot-boys-j

 

 

The room is dark and cold.

Only a few light that can be seen on one corner of it.

He’s scribbling some words on his notebook.

Some words that he could match, mix and sum up into a new sentence and sentences into a song.

Still words without a beat, beat without a rhythm, rhythm without music, music without sense. But still it’s music..

Like feelings without letting the person know about it.

 

I always has these feelings for her.

Feelings.. such a wide, deep word to say.

Like? It’s more than that. And he knew it. Well, actually, at first.  I really like her. I’m not afraid to admit it. At least only to myself. Wishing I could shout it to the whole world.

Likeness, a fondness as you could say that’s different from other people...on how you like them, treat them and deal with them.

Unlike her, it’s different..way too different. My heart’s beatings like hell. Yeah,  it   beats like hell..that’s killing me; making me harder to breathe when I’m with her.

 

An obvious act and feelings but been telling myself of forgetting it. As time passes by, these likeness turn into something that I’ve been avoiding all those time.

I’m inlove with her. The funny thing is that everyday it gets deeper and deeper. I’m falling in love with her more and more. A love that I knew that I can’t get out to easily.

One word. Impossible.

 

Which the possible thing that I knew is that she, and herself only is the one that could save me from this hole. If I’m fortunate.

But if not,  I’ll end up being buried alive in this dark and deep hole by her.

 

He grins as what he saw some words on his pad.

He’s been unconsciously dribbling her name.

His mind wanders if when will be the time that he could put his name together with his love through words in a song.

Wishful thinking.

He’s leader of the famous Bigbang ought be a good example of the rest.

No dating in YG family. Family*. Having a different perspective of family in mind. A family with her, as a wife. Not a bad idea isn't it?

 

But i’m just Kwon Jiyong.  A man trapped and fell.

G-Dragon of Bigbang.

Dara, you’re a Goddess.

I’m just a dragon.

A dragon tamed by you.

 

 

 

 

~~~Kyaaaa!!! *Hides away*

Sorry for the laaaaaattteee update. Way supeeer late update. XD

Please drop by for any comments, suggestions and reactions.

THANK YOU! :)

 

 

A special thanks to @ckenzieal  :D