The Creation

Half Blood

Hyun Ae:

I left the next morning to look for this wretched creation my mother had given life to. I gathered all the information on him the night before, with help from above I was able to track him down. I had my parents withdraw me from my current school and enrolled into his school. I arrived at the front gates. 

It was a large private school that was closed off to the public. I greeted the security guard at the gate, he checked my student id and willingly let me in. I walked up the walk way gazing at all the fancy cars that drove past. I scoffed. 

"So she had him attend one of these schools." I mumbled under my breath. I made my way to the front of the school and searched for the main office. I could feel the eyes of these disgusting creatures' on me. I ignored them and made my way to the office. 

I walked into the office and greeted the creature at the front desk. 

"I'm Gyo Hyun Ae, the new transfer student." I said to her. She glanced at me in an obnoxious way. I could see through her eyes that she was looking down on me. 

"I'm impressed you were accepted here, you have to be incredibly elite to get in." She said. I grinned.

"Well, aren't I lucky then." I grabbed my schedule and walked towards my class. I had already ran through the entire floor plan the night before. I made sure to have majority of my classes with this disgusting creation. 

I made my way to my locker first and dropped off my books, then continued to class. When I entered, I walked directly to the back and sat in the farthest corner. Here I had the best view of the entire class. 

I opened my backpack and pulled out my laptop. I opened a new blank page and started typing out today's to-do list. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was a creature with glaring eyes. She was covered in way too much perfume, and her face looked completely plastic. I stared at her, unfazed. 

"I'm sorry, but that seat is taken." She gritted through her teeth. 

"Oh is it? My bad, I didn't see a name on it." I faked a grin. 

"Well, it's there, now move before oppa comes." She threatened me. I scoffed at her. 

"Why does every school have a pathetic creature like you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Excuse me?" She asked. Her rage bubbling up. 

"Oh honey, you might want to cool down. You don't want that ugly face of yours getting uglier before your precious oppa gets here." I teased. She clenched her teeth and glared at me. 

Suddenly the warning bell rang. "Saved by the bell." I smiled up at her. The class began filling in with more people. She didn't move. I could sense a figure from behind her walk up to us. 

"Who's this?" The deep voice asked. 

"Oppa, she won't move." The disgusting creature said in a mopey tone. I glanced up to the figure. 

"Ahh, Park Hyung Seok right?" I said looking him dead in the eyes. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, now get out of my seat." He demanded. I smirked. 

"You pathetic human beings just love to claim everything as yours, don't you." I looked up at the two. I stood up. 

"You want your seat? Here, have it." I took the chair and pushed it into the aisle, grabbed another chair nearby and sat down. The disgusting female creature scoffed at me. I grinned at her.

"Don't want it? Your loss." I shrugged then turned back to my laptop. I felt his figure step closer. He laid one hand on the desk.

"You've got guts kid... But this is my territory. Now move your skinny out of here." He spat.

"We're not dogs, it's not like you peed on this spot... Did you?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He let out a small chuckle. 

"You know what. Have it. You've already stained that spot with your ugliness." He straitened up and walked to a different desk. 

"Thanks, I'll try not to get my ugliness on you... Oops, looks like I didn't have to try." I called over at him. The final bell finally rang, and a few moments later our teacher walked in. I glanced at her... She was fairly an ugly creature also... Then again, I think all creatures are ugly. 

She walked up to the front of the class. 

"Everyone, we have a new student with us... Her name is Gyo Hyun Ae." She announced.

"Miss Gyo, would you mind standing up and greeting everyone?" She asked in a polite tone. I stood up and bowed. 

"Hi, I'm Gyo Hyun Ae, I transfered from Seoul High." I stated. I sat down. 

"Alright, well I'm Ms. Kwon. Shall we start class now?" She said. 

As class ended I continued to my next class. This time, I sat in the back again. I felt the creation's presence again.

"Okay, I let you have it last class period, but you aren't getting it this time." He spat at me.

"Well, looks like you'll have to deal with it." I shrugged. I sat down and pulled out my things. He grabbed my bag and shoved it to the other side of the room. Luckily my laptop wasn't in there. I would've seriously shredded this kid to pieces. I looked up at him. 

"Feel better now?" I asked expressionless. 

"I will once you get out of my seat." He said through gritted teeth.

"You human beings at this age are always so immature. How about you grow up Park Hyung Seok?" I raised a brow.

"Don't say my name, you don't deserve to, you worthless piece of ." He spat. This litte er was using up my last nerve.

"I'm not the worthless piece of here... I atleast know who my mother is." I glared at him. I knew I'd hit him hard. His eyes feigned hurt and pain. 

"How... How do you even know that? What are you? A stalker?" He glared at me. 

"Why do you beings always assume that someone's a stalker?" I rolled my eyes. 

"I won't let you get away with this, you ." He threatened, and stormed out of the room. I shrugged. I sat down, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. 

"Nothing to see here people, return to your bull ." I glared at them.  

 

Hyung Seok:

I marched into an empty class room and called up my father.

"Dad, it's me... Can you do me a favor?" I asked. 

"Sure, what is it son?" He asked. 

"I need you to get rid of someone." I said.

"Son, I don't do that kind of stuff. What do you mean get rid of?" He asked.

"I don't mean kill dad. I mean use your inffluencial powers and get rid of a student here at school." I demanded. 

"And why is that?" He asked.

"She knew about mom, dad. She knows." I heaved a sigh. 

"What? How?" He asked shocked.

"Dad! Just do it!" I shouted. 

"Fine. I'm on my way." He hung up. 

I grinned. I told her not to get in my way. I grinned and walked back to class before the bell rang. 

 

Hyun Ae: 

I heard everything that spoiled little brat said to his damn father. I grinned. 

"This is getting entertaining." I smirked. I looked back at my laptop. I sent an angel distress call to my mother. 

Mom, I need you're help. It's important... It's regarding my mission.

"Man am I evil..." I smirked. Everything I'm doing now could very well send me to hell... Lying to an archangel and scheming, but they wouldn't dare send me away... I'm the only one out there willing to rid them of these disgusting creations. No other angels are willing to stain their wings.  

 

I got her response less than a second later.

On my way.

I glared at the message... She only came because it had to do with him. Never once did she come when I needed her for other things.

"Ofcourse she would." I glared. I looked up at Hyung Seok as he walked into the classroom. He smirked at me. I raised a brow, acting as if I didn't know what he was up to. 

When the bell rang, the teacher arrived.

Just as he was about to start class, he received a note. 

"Hyun Ae and Hyung Seok to the main office." He said. I grabbed my things and walked out of the class room, followed by Hyung Seok. I made my way towards the office when I saw his dad.

"Dad!" He shouted to his father. His father looked at me, then to his son.

"Hi... Is this the person?" He asked. Man does he ask a lot of questions.

I looked at the man and bowed slightly. Then I heard the clicking of her Louis Vuitton heals. She was in her human form. 

"Mom." I looked up at her. 

"Hyun Ae, what happened here?" She asked. I looked over at Hyung Seok and his father. Mother turned around, and stood there in shock. 

"What do I do mom? Looks like I can't play nice this time." I locked eyes with Hyung Seok. Mother was angry... I knew she was. I could sense it. But being the person she is, she hid her anger behind a facade. 

"Hi, I'm Hyun Ae's mother." She greeted his father. His father seemed taken a back after seeing Mother. 

"Uh... I'm Hyung Seok's father." He stuttered. I mentally smirked. It's working out exactly how I planned it to. 

"May I ask you wat your name is?" Hyung Seok's father asked Mother. Mother became nervous, I could tell by the way she stood. Stiffer than usual. 

"It's Eun Mi..." Mother said. 

"So it is you..." His father asked shocked. Mother couldn't lie and make up a name, it'd be lying, and angels can't lie.. Well technically I can though. 

"Hi Oppa." Mom said in a whisper. She looked down at her feet. 

"Mom, lets go." I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the office. 

Hyung Seok and his father followed behind. We walked into the Headmaster's office. 

"What can I do for you Mr.Park?" Headmaster asked.

"Uhh...I'd like to come talk to you regarding my son and his classmate here, Miss Hyun Ae." He said pulling up a seat. I looked over at mother. She was hurt. I knew it... But why wasn't I feeling the satisfaction I was hoping for? 

"I'd... I'd like for her to be removed from this school. It's her first day, so she won't be missed much." He said. I looked at him calmly. Hyung Seok had a disgusting smirk on his face. What a brat. 

"Uh, may I know the reason?" The headmaster asked. 

"She's been harrassing me sir, and it's bothersome. It's distracting me from my studies." Hyung Seok said coyly. I scoffed. What an actor he is. Mother grabbed my harm. I looked at her, she glared at me. I pulled my arm from her grasp. 

"Is this true?" The headmaster asked. I looked at him dead in the eyes and acted innocent. 

"All I did was sit in a seat, he kept demanding that I get up because I was in his spot, but I didn't know, then he shoved my things across the room... I didn't think the bullying here at this school would be so bad... All because I'm a new student." I began tearing up. 

"She's lying! Headmaster! She's lying!" Hyung Seok shouted.

"Calm down Hyung Seok. Now tell me, is what she's saying true?" Headmaster asked Hyung Seok.

"Well... No... But in a way...Ughh, ." Hyung Seok shook his head. I held back a much needed laugh. 

"Then, I cannot expell her on these grounds... It's unethical. But I think it's best we send these two kids home for today..." The Headmaster said. With that we bidded him goodbye and we left. I walked out of the school with Mother and Hyung Seok and his father not far behind. 

Mother stopped and turned around.

"I'm sorry for what happened today, I'll try to control my daughter better." She apologized. 

"Is that all you're sorry for?" His father asked. Mother was taken aback.

"Well, goodbye." She smiled and walked to the car. I followed. We got in the car... and well lets just say, all hell broke loose... No pun intened.