Mother Dearest.

Half Blood

Hyun Ae:

I stood infront of the door. Frozen... I recall this feeling from the first time she visited. My real mother. My creator. I felt a chill run up my spine as I grasped the door handle. Before turning it, I heard laughter of my fake mother and my real mother. I opened the door. 

"Hyun Ae! You're home!" My fake mother said enthusiastically. I turned to my real mother and bowed, then stormed into my room. 

"Hyun Ae! Wait!" My fake mother called behind me. I closed the door behind me and laid on my bed. 

"It's okay dear, I'll go talk to her." My real mother said. She stood up and knocked on my door.

"Hyun Ae, It's me... Can we talk?" She asked. I stood up and walked over. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Open the door first Hyun Ae." Mother asked. I obliged. I opened the door and stared at her cold black orbs. Glaring into them. 

"Dont be angry Hyun Ae... I came to visit this time..." She grinned. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Mother walked in and closed the door. 

"Hyun Ae, I wanted to ask about this new... err... Mission that was given to you..." She bluntly said. That's how she was, always upfront, and straight to the point. That's where I got it from. 

"What about it?" I asked.

"The boy... Did they tell you?" She asked carefully. 

"Tell me what?" I asked now interested. 

"Oh, I guess not then..." She stared into my eyes.

"Tell me what?!" I asked. 

"Hyun Ae, watch your tone. Remember your skills arent fully controlled yet." She said harshly. 

"Tell me what?" I asked sternly. 

".... Park Hyung Seok... He's, He's one of my... creations." She admitted quietly. I stared at her, not surprised at all. She was gorgeous, tall, intelligent, and elegant, any man that laid eyes on her would fall for her right away. I'm not surprised that he was her creation. 

"And your point is?" I asked. 

"Hyung Seok... Please dont kill him Hyun Ae, I truly do love this boy... And his father... So please dont kill him. Teach him to master his skills. Please. I'm begging you Hyun Ae." She pleaded. I stared at her in shock. The tears glossing my eyes. But I held them back. 

"Leave. Now." I whispered sternly.

"Hyun Ae, Promise me first." She pleaded again. 

"I'll get back to you." I said and walked to the door and pulled the door open. 

"Tell me soon okay Hyun Ae." She grinned and laid her hand on my shoulder. I nudged her hand off. After she left and said goodbye to my fake mother, I stayed there, paralyzed. She loved that thing. And his father.... She was begging me to protect that thing, and to teach him. The tears dared to reappear. I stood up and walked out to the balcony. I jumped and let my wings carry me off, into the night. I returned to the abandoned beach. And there I laid out all my sorrow. Bawling my eyes out. Feeling each and every heave in my chest as I sobbed. 

I didnt understand. I have no emotions. Yet why was I filling up with anger, sadness, and jealousy. All for one lousy mother, and her disgusting creation.