Half Blood

Half Blood

 

Created when the first creation was born, and caused disaster to the world. Hyun Ae was created to look like a normal 17 year old girl. So that she could disguise herself easily at the highschools to keep a watchful eye on the creations.

 

"Park Hyung Seok... That's who I have to kill?"Hyun Ae glanced at the scroll in her hand. "Sounds easy." She smirked.

"Not kill, watch." Her father said walking into the kitchen.

"I hate watching." Hyun Ae pouted. He wasn't her real father, and the woman cooking breakfast wasn't her real mother. In order to look like a real 17 year old she was put with two guardian angels who pretended to be a couple. 

"And what, you like killing better?" Her father asked.

"No, it's just that... I can get it over with quicker. I hate babysitting." She poked at the food her mother had just set down.

"It's not babysitting. It's your duty. That's why you were created." Her mother said sitting down.

"Who are you kidding with this? We aren't a real family. We're not even human! And I'm not a real angel. Why do I have to do this?!" Hyun Ae screamed. She stood up and marched to her room.

"When will she ever grow up?" Her father sipped on his coffee.

"Never. She's immortal remember." Her mother picked up her magazine. 

"Where are you going?" Her father shouted. If a normal human were there they'd be wondering who her father was talking to. But angels have great hearing, and he could hear Hyun Ae's wings spreading, and getting ready for take off. Hyun Ae could hear him, but she chose not to answer.

"Just let her go. She'll be back." Her mother said reading through the magazine.

 

Hyun Ae flew around the sky letting her anger out. She stopped on the other side of the earth on a neglected beach with the waves crashing against the shore. 

"I hate this." She pouted. "Oh crap! School!" She stood up and flew to school, making sure to stop a few blocks away. She dashed through the halls, trying to beat the bell.

"Yes! I made it." She smiled as she sat down. Across the room sat the two ugliest creatures she's ever laid her eyes on. The two most popular girls in school, picking on the new kid. Of course if she weren't what she were, she'd go and help out the new kid, but there are rules and if they are broken, she'd be stripped of her wings, and her privleges of living. She had to do her research on this new creation quick. 

She marched into the library after school, pulled up a seat at the computer and searched for the name 'Park Hyung Seok'. 

"Hmm... He's a model... Aboki?" She questioned the pictures on the screen.

"Yah, look at this. Why are you looking at pictures of our oppa?" Hyun Ae turned around to face the ugly creature.

"Your oppa?" Hyun Ae scoffed. "He's as much of your oppa as he is of mine." She smiled and turned back around.

"Excuse us?" the second ugly creature said. Hyun Ae stood up and turned off the computer, and strutted out of the library. She felt a tug at her arm. She whipped around.

"NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT TO US." The two ugly creatures spoke in unison. 

"I swear I've seen ugly creatures before, but you two top the list." She grinned. "Now let go, or I'll kill you." She ripped her arm out of their grasp.

"Let's see what you can do freak. What's up with that solid black hair? Maybe we should dye it for you. I hope you like your hair drenched in your own blood." the first ugly creature said.

"And I hope you rest in peace." Hyun Ae whispered. And she touched both the ugly creatures' foreheads, and both dropped to the ground unconcious. "Goodnight es, may the demons rest with you tonight." She grinned and walked away. 

Hyun Ae turned the corner of the block when she was stopped by two men in black suits. 

"Oh ! Don't do that! You guys scared me to death!" She spazzed.

"The boss would like to see you." One of them ushered her to the alley. 

"Oh, hey boss." She waved at the man on a silver throne.

"Don't you play innocent. You should'nt have done that." He pestered.

"They started it, plus I only put them to sleep. I didn't kill them this time." She grinned.

"Not funny, you were in public, you could've caused a disturbance in the keeper's records." He said.

"Fine, whatever." Hyun Ae turned and walked away.

"YOUNG LADY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE'RE NOT FINISHED!" He boomed.

"What!?" Hyun Ae turned back around.

"Make sure to call your mother, she's worried. Your real mother." And with that he disappeared.

"Yeah right." She smirked walking out of the alley. She arrived at the door of her home.