Tears

I Am a Fool

 

 

Changmin holds Tiffany left hand quietly, massaging it, giving her the heat and energy left in his body so that Tiffany can know that if she wakes up, someone is waiting for her. Yunho on the other hand is at home, together with Tiffany’s parents as both of them stays at the hospital for a week straight, so Yunho take them to his house to let them rest, entrusting Tiffany under Changmin’s care.

 

After watching the video left by Tiffany in his phone the other day, Changmin went by every single day with smile on his face. He no longer cries while thinking about Tiffany because he knows that Tiffany is stronger than how she looks so she’ll get through this. Besides that, he wants to show Tiffany that he will never cry and keep on being the cool Changmin.

 

Every once and then, Tiffany will make some movement with her hands, it had always been that way since a few days ago but she still hasn’t been able to really wake up yet. The doctor said it might be because Tiffany is having some kind of dream, thus the movement. Every movement she makes, Changmin will keep on holding her hands tighter.

 

Changmin had always known that Tiffany can only love one man in her life. Despite trying hard pushing that man away, Changmin knows that she still loves him. He had long give up on his feelings for her but not even once did he ever gave up on her because she’s someone worth all of his time in the world. His anger towards Yunho was not because he thinks Yunho doesn’t deserve Tiffany, he actually think that no one in this world can be with Tiffany besides Yunho, not even himself, Shim Chang Min. Usually his anger towards Yunho is because he wish that Yunho would be true to his feelings and treat  Tiffany better. All the punches threw towards Yunho’s faces when he loses his memory while pretending to be drunk was to wake him up and let him realize who he should treasure.

 

Changmin stares out the window and smile looking at the rain. It seems like the sky decides to show his true feelings. He won’t cry but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to cry. There are a lot of regrets in his heart up until now. Like Tiffany who can only love one man, it seems like up until now, Changmin had only love on woman. He is proud of himself for always telling Tiffany how he feels and yet at the same time they were able to still be this close despite Tiffany not being able to answer his feelings. Not that she doesn’t answer it; it’s just not the kind of answer he wants. Being with Tiffany, taking care of her, being in every single chapter in her live is already good enough for him. He won’t ask more for it.

 

Changmin look at Tiffany’s face and silently kiss her cheek, “I hope you wake up soon, everyone is waiting for you.”

 

Changmin stand up to go to the toilet when he suddenly realizes that Tiffany’s body is moving. Her body is moving too much and he quickly calls the doctor because the movement her body is making is not the usual small movements and for some reason, it makes him worried. Even though he feels sorry for Yunho and Tiffany’s parents because only now they have the chance to rest, he still feels that it’s a need for him to call them in case anything happens to Tiffany.

 

Clueless to how they all managed to arrive in such a short time, all of their attention focus on Tiffany’s door room. The doctor had been in the room for more than 10 minutes, and no one is allowed in it. They just see nurses coming in and out of the room without any of them having any courage to ask the passing nurses what’s wrong with Tiffany, because it looks serious and they don’t want to hear things that will break their heart.  

 

=========================================/

 

I take small steps in this wonderful place, slowly, to enjoy the beautiful and wonderful scenery of this place. I don’t know where this is but wherever it is, I feel like I want to stay here because it’s just too pretty and peaceful here. The grass feels so soft on my feet that it almost feels like I’m flying instead of walking.

 

I hear people whispering and calling my name but yet I have no intention of going to wherever that voice is coming from because the place I’m standing at right now feels so great that I don’t want to leave. I don’t think there’s any place like this in the world.

 

Unknowingly, I lie down on the grass and close my eyes enjoying the soft grass. For some reason, I can hear my voice even clearer lying down but I’m ignoring it once again, I don’t recognize the voice that calls my name, I don’t know them. Let them come to me if they want to see me.

 

“Hwang Mi Young… please come back…” I open my eyes as I clearly recognize that voice. I sit down and start looking around, where does that voice comes from. Where does it come from?

 

“Hwang Mi Young…” once again, another voice that I clearly recognize is calling my name. Somehow now I realize, the voice that had been calling for my name are the voice that belongs to the people I sincerely love and the people who sincerely love me. How can I not recognize their voice just now?

The feet that keep on taking small steps in this beautiful place starts running. My head tells me to run and find the source of the voice while my heart tells me to just keep on walking slowly.

 

Unknowingly my feet run faster as the voice grows louder. I keep on running and running without knowing where I’m heading. I’m losing my breath but I don’t want to stop running. The beautiful garden suddenly have thorns hurting my leg. My legs is getting weaker and I can no longer run, right before my feet stop running, I heard a loud cry calling for my name, and tears stream down my face as I know I can’t run anymore. One last time, let’s try one last time Tiffany, I told myself. I close my eyes and inhale deeply, I can hear it clearly, “TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG, WAKE UP!!!” and right in front of my eyes is the one who had been calling and screaming my name, the one who wake me up with his cries, Shim Chang Min!

 

Around me are the people I heard calling my name when I was in the garden, but I can’t speak because I’m still trying to catch my breath. Tears stream down my face while my eyes look at Changmin. Changmin keeps on crying and when I look towards his left, Yunho oppa stands there with tears in his eyes and he quickly left the room after smiling towards me. In a blink of an eye, everyone is pushed out of the room and a group of strangers come to me giving me the oxygen I had been looking since I start running. I want to walk towards the people outside of the room but these strangers keep on holding my hands and with all the rush I feel in my heart, I suddenly feel so calm in a minute. The strangers left the room and I smile as I see the familiar face enter the room a few minutes after that.

 

“Welcome back Hwang Mi Young!” I hear Yunho oppa said to me while holding my eyes before I fall asleep. 

 

==========================================================================/

Hello guys

I'm really sorry for the late update because my laptop was in the ICU for almost 2 months

And I just got a new laptop since my old laptop can't be repaired. 

So hope you guys enjoy this update!!