Second Chance

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany arrive at the restaurant near Changmin’s apartment but Wooyoung is nowhere around. Tiffany sits at an empty place for four people with Changmin following her. While waiting for Wooyoung, Tiffany plays around with Changmin. She’s kind of glad that Changmin decided to come along, at least she won’t be bored waiting for Wooyoung.

 

“Why are you being nice to Wooyoung anyways?” Changmin asks while playing with his phone.

 

“Well he’s just a new friend, it’s not wrong for me to be nice with him.”

 

“He makes you wait Tiffany, you hate waiting for people.” Changmin said stopping his emoticon message to Tiffany.

 

“I do. But I also learn that there are various type of people in the world and we can’t expect to meet the people we like only. We’ll meet with hateful people too.” Tiffany said and sending a lot of emoticon to Chang Min’s kakaotalk.

 

“Why are we sending emoticons to each other again?” Changmin asks suddenly.

 

“You started it. You always do these stupid things with me but act all cool in front of your hyungs after we finish high school.” Tiffany said putting her phone aside.

 

“Because they used to do that as well, pretending to be all cool in front of me but act foolishly with each other. I’m an outcast cause I’m younger than them. So unfair!!” Changmin said.

 

“How cute! You really can’t see how much favouritism they put in you do you?” Tiffany said.

 

“Favouritism?”

 

“Shim Chang Min, they always put you ahead of them in anything. Whatever you ask, they give you. They treat you better than they treat me, which is controlling me.” Tiffany said.

 

“They pamper you too much too.” Changmin said.

 

“Then both of us shouldn’t be complaining. Don’t you think so?” Tiffany said being the smarter one between the two of them. They didn’t even realize that it had been more than an hour since Tiffany had waited for Wooyoung.

 

“Hello, I’m sorry I’m late!” Both of them turn their head around to see Wooyoung coming in but this time around, he actually apologizes.

 

“It was rude of you to be late but since Changmin is here to accompany me, I’ll let that pass.” Tiffany said.

 

“Why do you want to meet Tiffany?” Changmin asks curiously.

 

“Are you her boyfriend?” Both Tiffany and Changmin just smile at each other and leave the question unanswered. They don’t think her relationship status is ever the important thing to discuss about.

 

“Tiffany, honestly I’m really interested in working with you again, as a partner in modelling but somehow my manager told me that your company kind of black-listed us, so we won’t be able to ever work together anymore. I heard that you’re one of the share-holders of the company, can’t you decide on whether you can work with me again or not?” Wooyoung asks.

 

“You see, the one deciding most of the things are the oppa deul. Changmin decides on my schedules and I don’t really do anything in the company. So I don’t think I can help. However, I will try to talk with them again. I will tell you about it later.” Tiffany said honestly.

 

“You really need to figure out about why they decided to black-list your name. You repeated it again today, so I think that little hint can help you figure out the reason why. It’s kind of late, so even though you only meet Tiffany for less than 30 minutes, we need to go.” Changmin said and left with Tiffany after shaking hands with Wooyoung.

 

Tiffany and Changmin decided to head to the bakery next door to buy themselves some bread. It’s supposed to be closed by now but since the owner knows Changmin and Changmin told him that he’ll be there to buy bread quite late in the night later, the owner just waited for him. After coming out of the bakery, Wooyoung came to them and ask how and where he can meet Tiffany and Changmin just answered at the university without exact details on which university. Tiffany doesn’t share her university info on her facebook profile as well, so Wooyoung really have no way of knowing what university she goes to.

 

After meeting Wooyoung, somehow Changmin is not worried at all. Wooyoung is not Tiffany’s style at all and Tiffany doesn’t show sign of her liking him. As Tiffany said it, she’s just making new friends. Tiffany keeps boundaries on herself and her actions. There are people who she can be friends with and who she can’t even come close with. She knows what she wants and what she doesn’t want, minus Jung Yun Ho because she doesn’t know whether she wants him or not.