The Hitmaker & The Newsmaker

The Hitmaker & The Newsmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"What is the meaning of this?"



Jiyong looked up and expected to see Sandara. He smiled and motioned her to sit down. Sandara looked confused as she eventually sat down in front of him.



"You are featuring again in one of my songs in my second album." he explained, watching her reaction.



Sandara looked even more confuse as she fidgeted in her seat. She thought Jiyong hates her and won't deal anything with her again. Why the sudden change?



"Our personal issues won't affect this, if that's what you are worrying about. I promise." Jiyong continued before turning his swivel chair back at the mixing area. "I just need new inspiration."



Sandara hardly caught his last statement but choose to hide her surprise instead. Warm feelings crept up her cheeks.



The recording went smooth aside from few glitches and that. Sandara enjoyed the recording as well as Jiyong but as the time ticking to indicate it was almost over, Sandara felt something heavy weighing and stomping inside her chest.



She looked at Jiyong and found him busy with his music and the music sheets scattered, oddly cheerful.



Sandara didn't notice that tears started to swell up in her eyes. She's somewhat happy and sad just looking Jiyong from afar. He was used to be her's. They used to do this things together before...as lovers.



But now, it hurts to admit, but they are doing this things now...as friends. And that's what hurts her the most.



Watching Jiyong enjoying arranging and composing his music all by himself, Sandara realizes that she is no longer needed here. Jiyong fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter