Chapter 2. Meeting Kai

Into Your World

 

Kai’s POV

I was listening to songs with my iPod and my plugged earphone, walking around the street of Hongdae by myself. The weather was getting cold, since it’s winter already. I rubbed my arms roughly to make it warm.

Just a few minutes later I heard my stomach growling. I wrinkled my face a bit and thought about buying some foods. A bowl of fish soup and fish cake will be good, I thought and smirked.

Without taking another thinking stuff, I went to a mini restaurant that has so many kinds of food, including the two that I’ve looking for. There’s also deokbokki, curry, bibimbap, etc. Basically, it made my mouth drooling. 

I sat on an empty chair beside the shop window, the remained place on that restaurant, fortunately. I was waiting my foods to come but I just realized that I wasn’t order any drink yet, or I’ll get choke. So, I got up from my sit and went to the counter to order a cup of hot chocolate. When I finished ordering, I went back to my table in rush, worried if somebody takes my place.

It was really crowd when suddenly I bumped onto a person in front of me and fell. My coat was covered by coffee, when I got up I just wanted to curse and swear to that person but that anger disappeared when I saw her face. She looks worried and scared. I was dumbfounded, and everybody were looking at us too. And somehow, I was realizing that her face is so beautiful and pure and cute and …

“I’m really sorry!!!” she shouted at me and bowed, made me blinked and back to the real world. I was dumbfounded.

I just nodded my head a bit but she kept on bowing over me. I wanted to stop her but she did really insist on apologizing.

“It’s okay… It’s okay…~ Really…” The words just came out from my mouth without I realized.

She finally stopped bowing and apologizing to me, but looked at me with her big doe-eyes cutely, it seemed like she didn’t believe on what just I said to her.

I smiled to her, just to made her sure that I was alright. She still looked at me confusly.

I thought not to bother her anymore and decided to take a sit, left her with a blank face. Pretended that nothing had happened and ate my bibimbap.

She’s really ... My style.

---

wow  i've updated already. sorry if its  take too many times :(

gomen nasai ne minna :D 

btw, you enjoy chapter 2!