Chapter 3. Meeting Baekhyun

Into Your World

 

Baekhyun's POV

“Thank you. Please come again!” I smiled to a young girl who have bought our flowers bouquet.

“Baekhyun-sshi, you don’t have to do that because that’s my job. If your parents know they’ll angry to you... and ofcourse, to me too.” Said one of my maid, afraid.

I turned to her and smiled. “Don’t worry, Soo Jung-ah! I’ll take care of them. Tell me if they scold you, okay?”

“But –“

“No..No! it’s okay, really!” buzz buzz buzz.

Suddenly my cellphone vibrated. There was a text message, from Chanyeol.

Yah! Where are you, really?! The others lookin’ for you. Hurry! We got a practice today! Don’t tell me you forget about it again Byun Baek!! But nevermind, just come! In 5 minutes!

“Ah.. this fellow..” I chuckled and wanted to go outside before...

OUCH!

I saw flowers scattered around the floor and a broken glasses, and a girl patheticly tried to stood up. I helped her. “I’m sorry, I’ll change it with a new one for free Ms. ... Um..”

“Yoona. Im Yoona!” she answered panicly.

“Ah.. yes, Yoona sshi! Okay! Here! Just let my maid take care of that and makes you a new one.” I said and nodded to the floor.

 “Thank you...” She said.

“It’s okay. It’s my mistake! Ehehehe~” I smiled nervously, worried if she’ll get angry to me, or else, but fortunately, she didn’t.

“You’re really a good person.” She said with a smile and a bow.

“Ah..ahahah.. Thank you. Please come again!” I laughed and saw her left me.

Why my heart beats like this? Why is this heart beating like crazy? Am i forget to drink my vitamin again??!

I touched my chest and saw her shadow left me far away.

What is really happening to me?!

What...? Yoona...? Why..??

---

hihihi.. I updated again 2 chap in a row ! :D ahahaha

so i hope u like it you ^^

This chapter included my bias, so i didn't make it really romantic. but yea.

BECAUSE HE IS MY BIAS! xD