Meet S E H U N

Into Your World

Se Hun walked in silence through the library in his empty university. He was looking for an interesting book and wanted to read it. He came at a ‘horror’ section and grabbed a book that looks really frightening with only the cover of it. Se Hun painted a smirk on his face as he read the title of the book. “This is nice~” he whispered.

After found the book he wanted, he went out of the library to the park behind the college. He sat on an empty bench there and started to opened the book he held with excitement.

He read it seriously until ¾ pages as it’s story getting more scarier and makes you cringe of something around you, that might frighten you up. Se Hun got goosebumps by himself so into the story. He wrinkled his face and suddenly he heard footsteps came closer as it reached his ears. And out of the blue, the wind blew around the park, made the leaves flew and the weather slowly went grey. Se Hun turned his head fastly to the sides and behind him but got nothing suspicious from his fear eyes. He turned his head back to the book and he checked his watch, it’s only at 1:00 PM but why the weather was this cloudy, he wondered.

I open the principal door slowly as the weather is getting dark around my school. My sweat keep running down my temple as I trembling confusly. “Where’s that ing test’s answer?!” I swear. I entered the room more deeply and it’s really getting dark this time, I can’t even see anything. Fortunately, I brought a lighter with me, only the light from my lighter that lighting my way. “Why should I get this alone just because of that stupid jerky game!!! !” I swear again. Finally I found the paper in a locker, and because my friend knew the codes, he told it to me and I try to open it in rush with my trembling and sweaty hands. “It’s opened!” I whispered. But, suddenly I feel a cold awkward feeling surrounding me and I can hear voices in my ears that kept coming closer and closer. I close my eyes tightly and feel scared also worry. The voice, of a girl calling my name. “Young Ha…” it sounds terrible for my ears. Then I bravely open my eyes and turning my head over really slowly. WHEN SUDDENLY I SAW A WOMAN’S FACE REALLY CLOSE BEHIND ME.

Tap.

“ARGH!!!” Se Hun screamed and jumped from his seat when suddenly a hand placed on his shoulder.

“Oh, what happen to you…??” A girl’s voice talked to him in a worried tone.

Se Hun turned around while still in a shock mode. His breath was uncontrollable. A girl with some books in her embrace and wore a glasses, she looked at Se Hun with worry.

“Are you okay..?” She asked again.

Se Hun finally could see with his clear eyes and clear mind. He controlled his breath slowly and stood up. He looks embarrassed. “Ne, I’m okay.. Just.. Um, you know. Haha.. I read a book when suddenly.. You.. Uh.. Show up behind me. So, I’m … I’m sorry if I was screaming at you. Mianhamnida!!” He bowed properly to the girl. The girl still looks quite worry but then she smiled.

“Okay then… Am I bothering you?” The girl asked.

“Aniyo!! You’re not!!” Answered Se Hun frantically, honestly he was telling a lie but because this girl’s face looks really beautiful and stunning he gave up that easily.

The girl giggled at his actions and made Se Hun more shy.

“Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! Annyeong haseyo, Im Yoona imnida! You can call me Yoona.” She said cheerly and gave Se Hun a 90°bow.

Se Hun froze on his place and he gulped hard his saliva, when he realized that he saw a girl looks like an angel smiling to him. He never saw a girl like that before, even though he has a lot of fans(eventually, girls) and met beautiful faces of them but he never found a girl’s face like this one. This Im Yoona girl is really looks like his ideal type of girl(comes out from nowhere ☺). 

But when Se Hun didn’t answer her, she looked at him confusly with her big sparkling eyes. Yoona shook her hands slowly in front of Se Hun’s face and made Se Hun surprised.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I was… Uh, nothing!” Se Hun was dumbfounded and caught off guard.

Yoona who saw that only smile again at Se Hun’s innocent acts. “It’s okay though. And I almost forgot what did I need here, um.. Do you know where the Arts hall is? I couldn’t find it since yesterday..” Yoona sighed.

Se Hun raised an eyebrow. “Are you new in here?”

Yoona nodded shyly.

“What’s your majority?” asked Se Hun.

“Arts.” Yoona answered, suddenly she felt all shy noticed that she was talking with a cute and handsome stranger in front of her.

“Ah~” Se Hun said with a nod, and then he smiled to her. “I’ll show you where it is.”

“Thank you…” Yoona said, didn’t lift her head up yet.

Se Hun felt a little bit awkward being around with her, he felt something hot and heavy between his stomach and chest pressured him.

They walked a while at the park headed to the building where the Arts room is. It was silence, no voice at all when suddenly Se Hun’s iPhone rang.

* CARELESS, CARELESS!

SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS! – *

Se Hun quickly picked up the call. “YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU, PUNK?!” Se Hun frantically put his iPhone away from his ear when suddenly a voice of a man screamed into his eardrums.

“Ah.. Hyung. Don’t scream!!” Se Hun yelled embarrassedly in front of Yoona who heard the conversation curiously.

“Yah!! How can you sneak out like that, huh?! When the others are busy doing the base-cleaning while you’re playing out there!! Now, get back here and help us!!!” Yelled someone from the iPhone.

“Hyung, why should we clean the base?! We can call your maid or mine or anyone to clean it right?! It’s not usual, I’m not usually do stuff like that! I’m not doing it! Hyung, I’ll be at the Planet around 3 okay? I’ll be back. Hyung, bye!” Se Hun whispered to his phone and hung up. Yoona blurted out with her laughs.

“Sorry.. That hyung is a little bit father-like and order us to do anything, like house-stuffs.” Se Hun wrinkled his face in disbelief.

Yoona giggled to him and they continued went to the Arts Hall.

Se Hun didn’t move his eyes away from Yoona’s face, he’s amazed by her beauty and afterall she’s kind and a humble girl. Se Hun found himself likes being with her.

After they arrived at the Arts Hall, Yoona excused herself and met one of the Art’s teacher there. Se Hun felt disappointed as he looked Yoona went away from him to the teacher.

She’s away…

But, I want to know her more…

I think I’ve fallen for her…

---

you,  Please appreacite this chapter 1. :)

I'm sorry for not updating for sooooo long~~ T_T

Too busy! >,< Hope u like it ^^