Sorry, I'm scared...

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nella’s P.O.V

I thought that they’re just going to practice and let me watch the, but they all asked me to play the keyboard. I just play the chorus of First Love by Utada Hikaru: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY.

It’s so weird that they asked me to play the keyboard for them. After that, they also asked me to sit with them on the floor.

 

“So, aren’t you going to practice?” I asked them.

“No. We need to talk.” Kevin oppa got serious.

Did I do something wrong? Is there something not right between me and Kevin oppa? Or is there something worse? I’m so scared and at the same time, nervous.

 

“I think it’s time for her to know.” Eli oppa said with a scary voice. He made me more frightened.

“Can you tell me what is it already? I felt scared.” I told them with cross-arms.

“My sister wants to meet you.” Kevin oppa smiled at me.

 

What?! Meet her sister?! Omona~~ I feel nervous. Suddenly, I want to collapse from what I’ve heard. It’s so early for me to meet his sister and parents.

“Mwo? Are you kidding me?” I smiled at them awkwardly.

“No. She just texted me awhile ago when we are waiting for you.” Kevin oppa explained.

“What’s wrong dongsaeng? You don’t want to go?” Kiseop oppa poked me.

“Oh no. I just think it’s too early for me to meet his relatives.” I demanded.

“Wait. Why is it it’s not you parent who will meet her?” Kibum oppa asked him.

“It’s because they have work abroad this time. They said that my sister will replace them to meet Nella-ssi.” Kevin oppa lean in the group circle.

I couldn’t say a thing but to listen to whatever they are saying.

 

“So when will they meet her?” Soohyun oppa got involved.

I would like to thank them for asking questions to Kevin oppa for me.

No one’s P.O.V

They all went wild and crazy for the situation.

“Is she going here?” Kiseop asked, wanting to get a yes answer.

“No. She said we’ll go to our house so she can tour Nella-ssi in the house.” Kevin cleared his throat.

After hearing enough from them, Nella stood up and leave the practice room without prior notice.

“Omo~ Do you think she’s mad?” Kevin asked them, panicking.

Dongho looked at the wall clock.

“No. Eomma will be late for her job if she continues staying here.” Dongho confirmed.

Everyone turned their face at the clock.

“Yeah right. And I think she felt nervous and scared.” Eli cleared the situation.

“I hope not, hyung.” Kevin sighed.

“Can I come with you?” Kiseop asked permission. He really wants to see Kevin’s sister again.

“No. You’re not my girlfriend, hyung.” Kevin answered honestly.

“Please? I wanna see your sister again.” He started to shake Kevin.

“Yah Kiseoppie! Do you have a crush on his sister?” Xander chuckled.

Kiseop suddenly blushed and nodded shyly.

“Oh boy, we can’t help him with his craziness.” Kibum commented on the red-faced boy.

 

“Aren’t you going to school, Dongho?” Xander, as the mother of U-kiss, asked “her” impolite son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter