Chapter 9: Antis and Jobs (Part 1)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Continuation~~~

~~~Thanks for supporting my Fan fic all the way here~~~

No one's P.O.V

Nella is the first one to woke up before anyone else. She started to cook early for them. She finished it exactly when they woke up.

"Good morning dongsaeng/eomma." They exclaimed while sitting next to each other.

"Good morning oppas and Dongho." Nella put the food that she cooked and sat down between her cousin and Xander.

"Jalmukesumneda!" They all exclaimed and eat.

"Eto... Oppas, Dongho, can I look for a job today?" Nella asked permission to them.

"Waeyo?" Eli face her.

"I just felt bored when you guys have schedule and I also want to earn money by myself."  Nella explained.

"I think that'll be good." Soohuyn nodded.

"Okay then. But you should be careful." Kibum warned while chomping on his food.

"Kamsahamnida oppa." Nella bowed slightly.

 

After eating, U-Kiss rushed in to their rooms to prepare for their schedules while Nella is washing the dishes. Time goes by and all are finished.

"Sorry dongsaeng for leaving you a huge mess." Kiseop felt sorry.

"It's okay oppa. It's just few." Nella stretches her back.

"To pay you back, do you want us to drop you off?" Soohyun offered.

"Aniyo oppa. I'm fine, you have your schedules right? Hurry up and go now." Nella pushed all of them near the door and open it. Everyone go out and started waving goodbye except Kevin.

"Why are you still here oppa? You better get moving." Nella became frustrated.

Kevin pouted, "You aren't going to kiss me a good luck?"

"Oppa, of what you have did last night, I can't" She shook her head with disappointment.

Kevin pouted even more, "It's just a smack. I'm your boyfriend. But if you insist, I'll just leave. Saranghae." Kevin turned around and walk slowly. Nella felt sorry for him so she ran towards him. She hugged him from the back and it made him to stop.

"Oppa, saranghae. Mianhae if I make you feel bad." Nella apologized with a teary eyes. Kevin turn around to face her and hug her. They stayed hugging each other for a few minutes until Kevin released her. He looked into her eyes and slowly make his way towards her face. They started to close their eyes and feel each other's heart...

 

"Yah Kevin! You're takin--" Kibum shouted and was shocked on what he saw.

The couple was also shocked. they blushed and turn to opposite way.

"My fault. Haha. But you guys should do it privately." Kibum chuckled.

"Mianhae oppa. kevin oppa, I think you should go now." Nella wave them goodbye and wished them good luck. She turn back to the dorm and change clothes.

Xander's P.O.V

We still are waiting for Kevin and Kibum to arrive. Kevin really take so long. We might be late for our schedule. Gonna nag on him when he arrived. Kwahah~

"Hyung! They're here!" Dongho informed me excitedly and open the door. Just as they enter, I think I started nagging at him.

Soohyun's P.O.V

I told Xander hyung to stop nagging since it's still early. Hyung doesn't always want to get late in every schedules.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter