Chapter 8: Meeting the Five Treasures

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Here's Chapter 8!~~~

~~~Keke~~~

~~~Hope you enjoy this chapter~~~

Nella's P.O.V

"Oppa, why are you so silent?" I asked them. They seem like thinking about something.

"Take a look at the next table. We think they look familiar to us." Kiseop oppa asnwered, rolling his eyes unto the next table.

I widened my eyes just when I saw them, "Oppa! They're F.T. Island oppas!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Soohyun oppa exclaimed so loud that F.T island oppas look into our direction.

"Oh oh! Let's go to them." Xander oppa stood up and we follow him. I think we really act like a child hiding from his back.

"Annyeong sunbaes. We are U-Kiss." Xander oppa introduced as each of them started to surround them. Well, I'm just at the back of my Kevin oppa.

 

"Whoa U-Kiss! We're so glad to see you guys here." Minhwan exclaimed with his cute aegyo.

They knew each other since they have been together in a show. I'm kinda shy because it's my first time to meet them personally though I know all the members slightly. Then Kevin oppa pulled me beside him. F.T Island oppas stare at me blankly.

"Eto... Nella Kim imnida. Eli oppa's cousin. I'm 18 years old." I dare to spoke up with an awkward smile. I really turned red then one of them stood up, "Nice to meet you." Seunghyun took out his hand and offer me to shake hands and so I did. He hold my hand for a minute as I stared at him blankly.

"Oh! Mianhae." He apologize as I took off my hand from him.

Kevin oppa cleared his throat, "She's my girlfriend." He pulled me close to him and put his arms around my shoulders.

Seunghyun's P.O.V

I really felt embarassed when Kevin hyung told me that Nella is his girlfriend.

Upon seeing her, I think I've started to have a crush on her. She's so prettyu and simple. Too bad she already have a boyfriend.

"Should we eat? Hongki hyung spoke up.

"Aniyo. We'll be going home now." Soohyun hyung answered while shaking his head. We just nodded but before they leave, I got all their numbers.

"Yah Seunghyun! What you did earlier is not right." Jonghun hyung scolded me.

"I know. But I couldn't hide my feelings." I explained to them but I think I make  them more angry,

"She already got a boyfriend. You have no chance." Jae Jin hyung teased me but I juts ignored him and continue eating.

No one's P.O.V

"Yah Kevin, do you felt jealous?" Eli smirked, teasing Kevin.

"Oppa! Stop it! There's nothing to be jealous about." Nella punched her cousin lightly.

"The holding hands is weired - oppa! shake hands." Eli followed.

"Yobo, you wanna transfer at the back?" Kevin asked Nella to avoid being teased by his co-members. Nella followed him at the back and sat beside him.

"What's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter