Scared

I Once Had You. Now, I Won't Let You Go

{Dongwoon’s POV}

Gayoon told me that Jihyun was unable to go to work today. Yoseob told Sohyun and she told it to Gayoon. I sighed. I guess I’ll just visit her at home.

 

I arrived at their home. Yoseob was out.  I managed to arrive at their place. The door was open and I went inside. I wondered where her room is. Suddenly, I heard a loud thump. “jihyun?!” I muttured. I raced upstairs and opened all rooms. I finally found Jihyun on the floor.

 

I picked her up and carried her to her bed.  I wiped her forehead. I removed the hair covering her face. I leaned over, aiming to kiss her forehead. “Kikwang…” she then said.

{End of POV}

 

{Kikwang’s POV}

I left their house. I saw Dongwoon’s house, and I can tell that he’s at her side, aiding her. I went to the one place where I know most of our memories were made, our house.

 

I returned there. The keys were at the place where I left them. The place still looked the same, just dustier. I went to all the rooms. And lastly, I went to the room where I stayed, to where she also stayed. Her scent still haunts the place, or is it just that I really miss her smell. I opened the closet and saw that she took all her clothes. I’m guessing it hasn’t been long enough. It hasn’t reached 6 months when she left the place. I just sighed. I lie down at the bed and remembered everything. I close my eyes as I try to remember the last night we had here. It was the night we shared our first kiss with each other. The same night I gave myself to her. I may not be her first, but she was my first.

{End of POV}

 

I can feel my bed already. I just want to open my eyes but I can’t. Images of the night I and Kikwang last spent together. I can remember how he s inside me. That night, I just can’t forget.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dongwoon with his head resting beside me. I his hair. “You’re already awake.” He said and stood up. “I’ll make you some soup.” For some reason, I grabbed his hand. “Don’t go yet. I feel lonely.” I told him. “I’m just gonna make you some soup.” He said. “I’d rather have you beside me than leave me and make food for me.” I told him. He nodded and sat back beside my bed again.

 

“How are you?” he asked me. “I’m fine. I’m sorry if I have to miss work.” I bowed my head. “It’s not your fault. What part of your body is hurt, anyway?” he asked me. I wanted to say my heart. “Just my head.” I assured him. We talked for while until I felt hungry. “Let’s just order something,” I told him and he nodded.

 

{Kikwang’s POV}

I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it and saw Krystal’s name flash. “Kikwang? Where are you?” She asked. “I’m at my old house. Why?” I sat up, ready to leave the place. “I dropped by your company, hoping to eat with you, but you were out.” She told me. “Mianhae. I should have told you that I’ll be out.” I told her. “No. I shouldn’t’ have come without any notice.” She laughed. “Ani. Where are you now? Just stay there. I haven’t also eaten.”

 

She told me where she was and I went there. She was wearing a hood, shades and a cute fedora hat. “Hey,” I approached her. “That was fast.” She said and we went inside the restaurant.

{End of POV}

 

{Krystal’s POV}

“You saw each other?!” I gulped my drink and looked at him. He nodded. “What happened? Did you two talk?!” I asked him. He sighed. He then began to tell me what happened at their encounter.

 

“WHAT!?” I said again, causing everyone to look at me. I bowed and apologized to all. “But you said she was like aiming to kiss you?!” he nodded. “Why didn’t you stop the guy?!” he sighed again. “I have no right. I was her past and he is her present.” I just shook my head. “Pabo! You would never know if you never asked her! You will never know what she really feels if you never know!” Aish. Lee Kikwang, you are a great performer, but you’re more scared to tell her you love her than perform.

{end of POV}

 


 

*What do you think about the story so far? I really love reading your comments. I'm sorry that I just don't really reply to them. :( *