Chapter 2

That's how life is.

 

Chapter 2

I woke up dizzy from all the past events that happened yesterday. I lifelessly grabbed my bathrobe from its hook, and then walked in the bathroom. While I was showering I was thinking of how should i manage my schedule, my usual alone time will be always so I turned off the shower and got dressed wondering, why I don’t have friends at school. I chewed on a piece of toast then go and ran and locked up the house. I walked in the state of dreaming while awake. I entered the big gates of my public school. I tried blending with the walls to get passed through the crowds “EXO” is making. I got my grimy books out of my tarnished and bare locker which contained only my books. I sighed in relief for a record of getting in the classroom without encountering the “queenkas”. Being a meticulous nerd I’m always the target of them. Let me discuss my school, the queenkas are the richest girls in our school I mean really rich who enrolled here thinking they can step on us “underprivileged and idiot people”. When bullies are here no one can beat EXO in the whole bullying contest, they call themselves powerful and smart, pfft smart my !! So now you know how my school works, even though the teachers are here they never do anything to stop them royalty in our school, just because they are fearful. Being a nerd has pros and cons, well mostly cons. I sighed how hard it is, live alone in this impulsive world with fate playing with your life. ‘Good Morning class!’ greeted the teacher cheerfully, why is he so cheerful?  Mr. Ever-so-Grumpy is happy? Then the hard and bizarre question was quickly answered. ‘Class we have new students today!’ the teacher said smiling wide and so vibrantly, that I think his face hurts. Then just then…. I saw the same boys who I encountered in the café and one of them is my so benevolently boss. Did you see what I did there yeah I’m being ironic. ‘Introduce yourselves boys!’ says the teacher positively. ‘Annyeonsaeyo JR-imnida!! Let us be relaxed friends.’ Says JR. ‘Annyoengsaeyo Baekho-imnida!!’ says the smiling guy. ‘Annyoengsaeyo Minhyun-imnida!’ says a guy who looks kind of daunting. Then lastly my “beloved” boss ‘Annyeongsaeyo Minki-imnida! Please call me Ren.’ He said smiling, since when does an unsympathetic person smiles? The girls squealed a lot. ‘Okay boys you may take the seats beside umhh… Hyerin! She needs friends! Hyerin please raise your hand.’ The whole class laughed so hard when the teacher said I “need” friends, but what could you do about it. I just raised my hands serenely without even a hesitation. They walked quietly and sat to my group which is by the way empty. Boss and JR sat beside me, in my deep thoughts I want to sleep so badly. ‘Hyerin-shii you look pale do you wanna go to the clinic?’ JR said looking concerned. ‘No I’m fine just listen to the teacher don’t mind me.’ I wave my hand in front of my face to end the conversation before we get into trouble. ‘You should go because your starts today if you faint things would be disastrous. Don’t make me doubt I hired you Ms Lee.’ My boss said grabbing my arm but as we approached the teacher everything went black…..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so long.....

And sorry for the short chappies i'll make them longer next time.

So asusual comments are loved if you wanna know why i didn't update for so long. It's because EXAMS are so hard.

Pyeonggg~~~~ CHINGUS