Chapter 3

That's how life is.

Chapter 3

When I woke up my head was spinning like a carousel only faster. My vision became clearer and saw a hint of blonde hair. 'Boss?' I asked because hewas the first guy that went into my head. 'Lie down first call me Ren in school. You're in the clinic, you out.' he said fiddling with his phone without looking at me. Shocked as I was, because it was as if he read my mind. Oh well it is what people ask when they wake up in an unfamiliar room. 'Ms. Hyerin are you still feeling dizzy?' the doctor of our school came barging in through the door. 'A little...' I said blankly staring into the white wall. 'Mr. Choi you can go back to your classroom now.' The doctor motioned him to go. 'Have you been sleeping? Or do you have some illness before?'  She said (the doctor is a she) clicking her pen ready to take down notes on her clipboard. 'Well I usually have trouble sleeping nowadays even if I try to and in the morning my head feels like a fast moving carousel.' I said with a shaking voice. 'Uhuh... So when did this started?' scribbling down more notes. 'Last month when my parents died...' i said mumbling the word died. 'Can you concentrate or focus on your lessons or not?' she said frowning on what was in her head. 'Now that I think about it my grades hav dropped since last month. And I can't concentrate when I try to sometimes my eyes will wonder somewhere else.' I said now looking intothe ceiling... 'Ms Hyerin I think you have insomnia. You have to undergo some tests if not treated properly your grades will drop and you might drop out of school. I will give you a note to the teacher and a note to a nearby hospital.' she scribbled down something then gave me two notes. 'give this one to the teacher and youhave to go to the hospital okay? Give this to the receptionist. Tell them I sent you....' she said...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't actually believe I'm here in a hospital. I hate hospitals it's the place where the greatest source of sadness is."Death" I thought. Hearing cries everywhere depression in every faces that comes out in each offices. 'Ms Hyerin? you're up next.........Please proceed to Dr. Oh's office.' a nursecalled to me. Get ready to face Oh Sehun's dad.....*sigh*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay People Comments are ver much loved andplease subscribe but no harsh comments....

Pyeoong chingus~~~~~~ ^_^