THY CONFESSION!

Plan to stop HER.

No One's POV

                         *Ring!Ring!Ring!*, the bell rang for break. Finally, the drama of Kim Yoon Hee Agasshi's dying white confession would enfold in a few minutes time.

Yoon Hee's POV

                          "OK! Let's just do it! There wouldn't be any problem. Ahehe. Hwaiting! Aja Aja Aja!" I pumped my fist into the thin air earning a few weird stares from passers-by. I walked towards the cafeteria and Exo-K was already settled at one of the tables. My bestie, Baekkie was waving at me. I walked towards their table , slowly and steady , gaining confidence boost from Baekhyun's smile.  (Baek has no idea that Yoonhee likes Kai.)

No One's POV

                         'Who the hell is this ing nerd?!" he whispered to Suho only earing a smack from the leader. 'Awh, You hurt my feelings!" he did an infamous "Buing Buing" aegyo. Chanyeol crept out in horror after seeing me to thy aegyo. "Jong In-ah, she has a name." D.O sternly remarked. "But I don't know her!" Kai ha;f-complained.

 Yoon Hee's POV

                           "I am walking towards my prince. He looks so cute doing the 'Buing Buing'! I wanna keep him in my pocket!" I hyperventilated in my head. "Annyeong, Baekhyun!" I stuttered. That's one habit i can never be able to hide when i am in front of KAI. "Oh, Hi Hee-ah!" he chirped and ushered me to sit next to him. The fact that i am going to confess to Kai by this year makes me worried sick. TT TT

Baekhyun's POV

                           Huh? YoonHee is stuttering? She only does it in front of the guy she likes. I noticed her keep staring in spaces & something is not right. Weird.

No One's POV

                         Suddenly, Yoon Hee spoke," Kai-ssi, I would liek to say something to you." Kai was like gawking at her for so daring to talk to him so "easily". "OPPA! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE love me too?" she whispered at the end of the sentence. "Here, this is for you, oppa! I bake it last night without sleeping. This is how much i love you!" she smiled with fear and handed the cake to Kai. "What? Love you? Please, . Get  a ing life! I love girls with nice figures and nice FACES & 1 more thing. I DON"T ING DATE NERDS!" he fliped the table and throwing the cake that she made with so much effort into her face with caring much.

Baekhyun's POV

                       WHAT?KAI? YOU MEAN YOONHEE LIKES KAI? I flinched from the ruthless words that Kai used to describe her. I mean what is wrong with Yoon Hee? She is a nice girl like a DUH?! I could see Yoon Hee on the floor with her 'caked' face. My reflexes tell me to defend her so i did. "Hyung, you help her out? YOU WANNA GET LOST FROM EXO-K?!" Kai threatened making the whole cafeteria look at the scene.

No One's POV

                     The tension in the air was thick. Baekhyun and Kai are staring at each other intensely. "She's my friend! What's wrong with helping her, Kai? You are so childish." Baekhyun retorted and started to help Yoon Hee out. "Hyung, if you don't stop in 3 seconds.. You are out!" 

3

2

1

"You are out, Byun Baekhyun. Don't try to look for me or Exo-k again EVER!" Kai started to walk away from the scene. "Su Ho-hyung is the leader! Why should i listen to you! YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE, YOU ARE SECOND YOUNGEST FOR YOUR HEAVEN SAKE!" Baekhyun shouted across the cafeteria making Kai turn back and smirk. "I could care less." he stared at Baekhyun for the last time and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 4------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ZZANG! 2nd update in a day. Subscribe me more! Drag your friends to describe more too!  LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS EQUALLY! (: This chap. is qutie dry. I think so..? Give me supports! Kamsahamnida!