Flashback~

Plan to stop HER.

Flashback

Yoonhee's POV,

          Today is the 14th of February a.k.a Valetine's day.♥ I encourage myself to confess to Kai(hottie in SM High). As soon as I wake up, (of course after bathing), I rushed to school without a second thought. 

          "Do you think I can do it this year?" I asked with short breath from rushing to school. 

          "Hwaiting, Kim Yoonhee! You can do it!!" She showed two thumbs up and winked at me with twinkling eyes.  I have bad feelings about this because i have been procrastinating for a few years already.frown

          " You must do it this year by hook or by crook! You can't delay anymore!" Hana's voice rang in my ears as i approach my form class 3-A.  "OMO! It's EXO!" the crowd screamed. I look down tfrom the corridor and saw six angels alighting from an expensive limousine. 

            "EXO!EXO!EXO!" fangirls+fanboys chanted as if they were gods. Indeed, you could call them the "unofficial" gods of SM High. As fast as possible I could react, I squeezed myself between the crazy fangirls(plus me) to make my way to my prince(cheesy much?). 

             For your info, EXO consists of Suho[the leader], Baekhyunnie[my bestie(:], Chanyeol[the Casanova], D.O[the charming voice],Kai[my y prince] & Sehun[the cute maknae].

            Back to the situation, I was only one step away from the SUCCESS of the confession until one of the ultimate crazy fangirl stepped on my long brown skirt[yeah, 0% fashion sense & I don't give a damn]. It was torn up to my thighs so I had no choice but to reverse back to 2nd floor toilet before anyone could see the damn torn skirt.

            I quickly ran into the toilet and fish out my out-dated phone with trembling fingers remembering the scene vividly in my mind. "Yoboseoyo, Hana yah. Please come to the  2nd floor toilet as fast as possible." I hung up hoping that Hana could sense the urgency from my tone.

Hana's POV

               "Yoboseoyo, Hana yah. Please come to the  2nd floor toilet as fast as possible.' Yoonhee urgently said and hung up. I could sense the urgency from her tone. "OMO! Don't tell me?!" I sheepishly chuckled at the action of my bestie and rushed towards the toilet. To my dismay, I only saw Yoonhee doing her waterworks.

              ' Yoonhee-yah, you okay?" I tried to console her with a hug then i noticed her torn skirt. ' What's up with your skirt?" I asked her. She doesn't respond and continued crying. Then, Yoonhee calmed down only after like 15 minutes and told me that she did not make it her way to her prince.

Yoonhee's POV

                     "Oh no. I am going to get a LONG lecture from Hana without fail." I bit my lips while my head hung low. Then, she unexpectedly pull me into a bear hug and comforted," Pabo! What's wrong? There is still one last chance next year?"  I was totally taken aback by her actions and slowly hugged her back.

 

________________________________________End of Chapter 1______________________________________________

 

So, that was my first chapter of the fanfic.

Hope you like it 

Please comment if you feel dissatisfied with my work.

No silent reader.

Comment & Subscribe =Loved.