Thy morning of Confession

Plan to stop HER.

No one's POV

                       Yoon Hee stepped out of her rundown house which her late parents had left her to "take care" of.

 

Yoon Hee's POV,

                       I am extremely satisfied with my product. I skipped to school with much enthusiasm and confidence. I reached the school gate quite early which was only 0745. The angels will only show up around 0810. So i waited. I get bored and contacted Hana over ti accompany me at the gate and ask her to stay by my side till after confession and celebrate afterwards.

Hana's POV 

                      Yoon Hee sent me a text asking me to go over... Should i go? Since I have nothing much, I will just go to school early for my darling, Hee. I started to quicken my pace to school. "YoonHee-YAH!" I shouted and waved at her noticing that there is a cute cake box in her hand.

Yoon Hee's POV

                      "YoonHee-YAH!" Hana shouted at my direction. I walked with short and light steps towards her and exclaimed, 'Hana yah, this is for Kai. I bake small cakes" I puffed my chest up with 2 hands on my waist with much confidence.

Hana's POV

                      "You bake a cake for your "y" prince huh?" I as my eyes twinkled with mischief.

Yoon Hee's POv

                     "You bake a cake for your "y" prince huh?" she teased me as her eyes twinkled with mischief. I was flustered with deep red shade after hearing her option. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" I lightly hit her arms and scratched the back of my neck without minding to answer her non-sence question.

 

No One's POV

                      "AHHHH!!!!! IT'S EXO!!!!" A random fangirl screamed alarming YoonHee and Hana duo. Yoonhee's reflexes just woke  up after hearing that and started to chase the limo that Exo is in.

Hana's POV

                    "Yoon Hee-YAH! Wait up!" she tried her best to chase her. However, she with long legs had disappeared into the sea of fangirls. "Guess I have to ask her later. I can't put up with the fangirls act. I gotta go first!" she huffed her breath and walked towards her classroom.

No One's POV

                     "Hah! Girls are going crazy over me again this year." Kai smirked in the direction of Yoon Hee without noticing her with the nerdy specs. He could see her froze in her spot. He just shruk and continued to walk towards his home-class.

--------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finally, I am back with my story after  5 months break. I have finished writing the story in my sketch. So i can just easily upload now when i am freee! Thanks for being patient for waiting and LOVE YOU GUYS! "Molest the Subscribe button! Thank you so much!