I’m Drawn To You

I'm Sorry Park Jaebum

 After seeing Park Jaebum at the cafe, I thought of running away. I’m so scared. And I know running away is the best thing to do. RUN AWAY.

“Mom, I’ll be late. I’ll be dropping by Dr. Tomas’ Clinic. Love you!” I hurried downstairs.

-----

“Hey ______!” Claire greeted me. Her eyes are unusually sparkly today.

“Hey!” I greeted her back. She pointed her lips in the direction where Jaebum sat last few days. I turned my head and saw him.

My knees weakened and my eyes felt warm.

“Dammit! Why did he need to leave 2PM! That F girl!” She hissed.

Since that day Claire talked nonstop about 2PM especially Park Jaebum. I was never been a fan of them, never been fan of the glittery world of entertainment. I’d seen them perform in TV and heard their song played AGAIN and AGAIN on the radio but that’s it. I wanted to tell her to shut her up and never mention anything about him, 2PM and Korea but If I did I might lose a friend again.

“They said the girl who spread Jaebum’s Myspace Comments was an elementary student and then that stupid elementary student was paid off by a stupid journalist. Another story was the girl was SHINee-obsessed fan that hacked his myspace. You know what for me, she was just a STUPID HEARTLESS GIRL who wants to destroy someone else life. She’s a pure devil.”

I’m not an Elementary student nor a SHINee-obsessed fan but maybe she’s right I’m an STUPID HEARTLESS GIRL.

I know that I was the one who messed it all up and the one to blame but why do I feel that people are unfair. Once they heard one side they’ll set their minds that it was the truth and refuse to listen to the other. They don’t look at things with open eyes. They only listen to PARK JAEUBUM’s story. Will they listen even to my story?

I looked at him. Will you listen to my story?