Aish

~ How To Spy ~

 

I was really tired today, yesterday was just plain failure.  "Hey, Min Hae I'm sorry for running off like that when you needed my help. " "Chae Hee-ah I have already forgotten about it." "Thank you. I thought you'd be mad at me so I didn’t tell you sorry yesterday ..." "I already said it was ok, besides we're best friend." I said hugging Chae Hee. "So, did you do anything yet to revenge yourself?" "I'm currently trying, but it's not going really well" I sigh. "Fighting, Min Hae. You can do it" "Of course I can!" Just before the bell rang, both of us went to class. When I entered, Joon was already sleeping, his face covered by his arms. Lucky me I won't have to see his face. The snoring is usually unbearable but today I didn't hear it all the time, strange. We had to pass some papers to the back so when I turned around, I saw that Joon had some notes in his book instead of some drooling. Woaahhh did he hit his head yeterday ?! After eating, I decided to go take a walk outside. As I walked I saw Cheon Dung talking with Chae Hee. It was pretty suspicious so I crouched down behind some bushes and tried to listen.  
“Ummm, I, ok” Chae Hee said stuttering, the shy person she was.
“Ok, then see you later!” Cheon Dung said running off.

What were they up to? 

 

“Chae Hee !”, I screamed.
“Ah! Oh, Min Hae” She said a bit surprised.
“What were you talking about with Cheon Dung?” 
“Nothing important, I’ll be going first” She said running off.
“Sure, see you in class” I said even though she probably didn’t hear.
“Chae Hee is sooooo suspicious lately! What is going on?” I screamed.
“Hey, shut up! There are people trying to sleep here.” someone said.
I turned around and saw Joon lying near a maple tree hidden behind other tall trees.
 
“This is a public area so I have the rights to do whatever I want”
“True, then I’ll leave and find another quiet place.” he said as he stood up.
~ Joon’s POV ~
I walked to find somewhere peaceful. The maple tree place was MY secret place but it seems like peace can’t be found with that girl around. What was her name again Min Hae? She’ll be deceived soon, Cheon Dung already has a girl in mind. Min Hae won’t have any chance. 
 
--- Flashback  ---
 
“What in the world were you thinking bringing a girl back home?” I asked both hands in the air.
“I wanted to have some peace” Cheon Dung answered calmly.
“Are you out of your mind? She’s nothing different from the other girls”
“She’s different, she seriously works and she doesn’t ask me question from homework.”
“Oh, so you like her and you bring her home, but did you know that she could have seen me ???”
“Hahaha. You’re all worked up because she could have seen you ?” Cheon Dung said laughing.
“Well of course I am!” I said and grabbed some food in the fridge.
“By the way I don’t like her, I just brought her home-“
“-Because you wanted some peace, I heard it already.”
“Joon, I think I like someone.”
“What?” I said almost choking on my food when I heard it. “Who is it?”
“You know the girl”
“Well I know a lot of girls, so who is it?”
“A co- worker at the bar.”
“Which one? Is she the little cute one that you helped once?”
“H-How did you know?”
“You’ve always been helping her after the incident with that crazy customer. Even a blind person would see it.”
“But blind people can’t see”
“Cheon Dung seriously” I said eyes wide opened.
“I get it, is it … that obvious?” 
“She’s shy and innocent, she probably only thinks that you’re a kindhearted boy” I said tapping on his shoulder and went back to my room.
“Maybe I should make a move soon?” Cheon Dung asked himself.

 

--- End of flashback ---
 
~ Min Hae’s POV ~ 
“What’s wrong with him he usually fights back, but today he let it go so easily!” I screamed. “People are so weird lately!” I added as I walked my way back to school.
“Mir’s plan is not working, I’ll make him come up with another plan. Yeah that’s what I have to do” I said as a snapped my fingers.
“But asking help from him is not good either. Grrrrrr, what should I do?” I screamed and threw my hands in the air.
Suddenly I saw a smile butterfly on a rock and ran towards it and as I did, I bumped into someone.
“Oh, I’m sooooo sorry. Are you ok?” I asked sitting on the floor looking up at the guy or girl I wasn’t sure because the sun was in my face.
“Yes, I’m fine. I should be the one saying sorry. Here I’ll help you” the person said as he offered me his hand.
“Oh, the butterfly is gone!” I said disappointed once I was back on my feet.
“You were gonna catch a butterfly?” he asked surprised.
“Nope, I thought it was pretty so I wanted to have a closer look. By the way I’m Bang Min Hae, nice to meet you.” I said and offered my hand for a handshake.
“I’m Kikwang, nice to meet you too.” he said and smiled while shaking my hand.
 
Woaaahhhh he sure is handsome. Damn I think his smile is gonna make me melt ~~~~
“Hey, are you ok?” he asked waving his hand in front my face.
“U-uh, yes”
“Are you sure? I can walk you back” he offered.
“N-no it’s ok, I’m fine. I just g-got dizzy. You know when you stand up too fast and you either go blind or extremely dizzy?” I said and for some reason I thought I had to explain myself for being dizzy.
“Yeah, I often get those when I stand up too quickly.” he answered cheerfully.
“Yup, yup”
“Well then, if you’re ok I’ll be leaving first, see you around!” he said then ran off.
“See you around Kikwang, BYE BYE !” I screamed with a hand cupping my mouth and the other waving goodbye.

After he left, I skipped back to school happy I made a new friend. Suddenly my desire for revenge came back. 
“Lee Joon, you’re soooooo gonnnaaa dieeeee” I screamed in the middle of the lockers. Worried, I look around then said out loud, “Oufff, no one heard me” I said happily and prepared myself for the afternoon classes.
“Are you sure?”