Lucky Suprise or Not

~ How To Spy ~

 

Today I have to get at least ONE information of Joon I thought determined. Mir told me that he’ll tell Cheon Dung I’m his replacement. I was kindda relieved, I didn’t want to have all the stares on me like last time. 

 

When the afternoon classes ended, I went to my locker and put back the unnecessary books away and took my English stuff. I saw Mir walking out of the school with his friends. I walked around clueless and realized that I forgot to ask where we were supposed to meet. 

 

“Psss, psss, Min Hae, over here” I heard someone whisper behind me.

 

I turned around to see Cheon Dung between some walls hiding himself. I looked at him strangely and looked around to make sure no one was looking at me before walking towards him. 

 

He told me to take all my stuff and to join him at the east door. We both walked out of the school in a way spies would do, sneaking our heads out at each intersection and running from wall to wall. I thought that it was pretty hilarious. When we got out of the school, Cheon Dung let out a long sigh. 

 

“Why did we have to do that?” I asked breaking the silence.

 

“I don’t want girls to follow me home.” he answered.

 

“Oh that’s true it would be bothersome.”

 

We walked without talking again. I really didn’t know how to put up a conversation with him because I have to say something seductive … 

 

“Hey you know that I’m bringing you to my house, right?” Cheon Dung said breaking the silence.

 

“Yeah …” I answered not knowing what he was up to.

 

“I did all those acrobatics moves to get away from girls but I’m …” 

 

“…bringing me, a girl, to your house!” I said finishing his sentence. 

 

“Yeah”

 

What is that suppose to mean? He already likes me? That fast? What is going on?

 

“Hey, don’t misunderstand. I don’t want to do anything weird to you.”

 

I didn’t even think about that, geeezzz, he’s such a nice guy how can he want to umm you know a girl -.-

 

“Oh, I know you won’t do such things to me…” I said awkwardly laughing. “But why did …”

 

Suddenly he started running; I didn’t finish my sentence and followed. He opened his door’s house which was at the corner. He threw the keys on the table and ran to a door and tried to open it but he wasn’t able to, so he hurriedly knocked the door screaming:

 

“Joon open the door! It’s urgent! Open the door!”

 

Joon? Is it the Joon in my class? Nahhh it can’t be, it must be another one. And now that I think about it, Cheon Dung wasn’t smiling and he walked quite fast. He had to use the bathroom and I didn’t even notice.  

 

“Joon HURRY!” Cheon Dung screamed urgently.

 

“Ok coming!” I heard someone answer annoyed.

 

I bent down to take my shoes off; I heard a door slamming and looked up to see Joon, the guy that humiliated me, wearing nothing except a towel around his waist!!!

 

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! What are you doing here?” We both screamed, at the same time.

 

“I should be asking that question!” We both said at the same time again.

 

Joon tried to cover himself placing his arms around him, I, on the other hand fell on my and tried to look away.  

 

“This is my house, of course I have to be here” he screamed.

 

Joon turned around and ran to his room still trying to cover himself. Then he slammed his door behind him. I sat there not knowing what to do. 

 

Why in the world is the bathroom right next to the front door? 

And why do I keep having the scene that just happened replaying in my head? 

 

I have to admit he had a REALLY built body for someone that always sleeps. I shook my head trying to remember that Joon’s my enemy NOT some really handsome marvelous hot guy. Then Cheon Dung stepped out of the bathroom relieved.

 

“What happened, why did you scream, are you ok?” he asked helping me get up.

 

“Uhh … I … uhhh”, words didn’t want to come out …

 

“Never mind, come here we’re going to work at the dining table.”

 

I can’t believe that nothing I did attracted him. I tried to sit close to him but he moved his chair. I tried to act cold and he just said that I should were some thicker clothes. I tried to fall asleep on him but he pushed me so that I would wake up. Nothing of what I did succeed. After an hour, we took a break.

 

“Umm by the way, why did you bring me to your house?” I asked

 

“Every time I work at school, I get disturbed” He answered.

 

“Oh, ok”

 

“The first time, I worked with you and I saw that you were uncomfortable. Then the next times when I worked with Mir, girls were literally jumping on us so we had to hide ourselves in the boy’s bathroom until school had to close.” he added.

 

“That’s why Mir was late those days!”

 

“Probably.”

 

“And I thought that you guys didn’t do anything except playing. You guys didn’t even add a single new thing.” I said smiling.

 

“Well, Mir isn’t really good in English…”

 

“You can say it. He’s bad” I said while doing a ‘yes’ motion with my head.

 

“Exactly! I tried to talk with him while we were hiding but his pronunciation…”

 

“Oh well. What can I do.” I answered discouraged. “Can you tell me why you live with that stupid snoring Snorlax?”

 

“Joon?”

 

“Yes”

 

“We’re best friend and we have always lived together” He answered.

 

“We’re are your pa…”

 

“Stop asking questions” he responded annoyed and coldly.

 

“O…ok”

 

We continued to work and it was getting late so I had to go home, he didn’t even offer to walk me home. I also didn’t see Joon going out of his room all the time I was around. I’m still laughing at his facial expression right now. I dragged myself back home and did my homework before going to sleep.