Preface

~ How To Spy ~

"Hurry up kids or you’re gonna be late for school!"                  

"Neh", my twin and I said in unison.       

"Geez hurry up! How can you be this slow when you woke up before me?", Mir said as he ran downstairs.       

Soon after, I also ran downstairs to eat breakfast. We took our bags, wished a good day to our Umma then took off. Mir and I are siblings well to be more precise, twins. Girls always come to me to be my what so called "best friend" so they could get close to him. Of course I always refuse since Chae Hee is my BFF. Sometimes I almost get considered popular because of that! He, on the other hand just shove the girls away in such a cute manner that it just puts him in a worse situation (cuteness overloaded -.-"").    

"Min Hae! Min Hae!"

I heard someone call me so I turned around. It was Chae Hee! She wants to be a photograph when she gets older and I really support her, not because she's my friend but for her talent. It's like she's just there at the right time to get that amazing picture!     

She ran to me and I slowed down to let her catch up.             

"Annyeong, how are you doing?", she asked.        

"Doing fine, you?"  

"Yup"

"Did you finish watching Secret Garden yet? It's been out for ages now and you haven't even finished it!"        

"Well... ", I started but got cut off by my twin, which kindda saved my life.           

" Neh... That’s right... just ignore me I'm an invisible ghost right now!"                   

"Mir-ah, Mianhae!I didn't mean to be rude and ignore you, Jeongmal Mianhae! ", she said looking down and bowed.     

"Wait, it’s ok! I was only joking, no need to take it so seriously", he said while waving his hand in front of him. 
                   
We arrived at the gate and girls we're surprisingly not screaming over Mir’s arrival. Oh and did I mention that my twin is popular but I'm not? Strange right? Anyway, something was wrong, but what?   

"Woah you’re so cute! >.<", some random girl screamed out.                 

"What is going on? ", Chae Hee asked me.               

"I don't know, maybe the two new transferred student are here."            

"Finally! I won't get hunt down by the girls anymore" Mir said satisfactly.              

"I thought you liked that", I point out.   

"I did, at first, but know it's bothersome."

Since Mir got ignored, we walk to our proper class. I was with Chae Hee while my twin was in another classroom. We sat down and talked. Suddenly, everyone in class stopped talking.              

"How rare, my student all ready before I am", the teacher said sarcastically. "So as you are all aware off, we have two new students. Well one of them will we be in our class. I'll let him present himself.”                

"Annyeong haseyo my name is Lee Joon please treat me well", he said.                

"Ok, now go sit next to G.O. Please raise your hand G.O, Thank you."  

Strangely, he didn't bow when he introduced himself which was really rude, but I brushed it off.

The most important thing right now is the presence of a new student in my class …

The next day, as we, Chae Hee , Mir and I entered the school gate, girls were still fangirling about the new student 
and Joon.        
"Why do they keep doing that it's anoying", I said.                    
"Whoever is good looking is being followed by the girls" Mir explained.

"Then are you saying your good looking ?" I asked                    
"Well of course I am. :D" he answered   
"Mir, do you perhaps know the name of the other new student?" Chae Hee asked.              
"He's in my class, his name is Park Cheon Dung, why do you ask?"         
"Oh nothing special, we should head to our classroom before we get late." she answered, skillfully 
shoving the question away.       
In class, Joon went to his desk and instead of opening his text books, he just rested his head on the table,
G.O also did the same when he came in. Both of them had their head on their desk practically snoring.
At lunch time, I went to see Joon at the cafeteria; he was with Cheon Dung the other new student. 
Girls were glaring at me since they made a promise to Cheon Dung, the cutie, that they won’t ask to eat 
lunch with him.
Pfff you girls made the promise I didn’t ;) Besides I only have a few words to say to Joon.
“Annyeong, can I talk to you?”, asking Joon.
“We made a deal : no eating lunch with girls, just go away.”, he said, with the get-the-hell-outta-here look. 
“Don’t give me that look …I just wanted to ask …”,  
“… If you could be my girlfriend?” suddenly cutting me off. “I’m not interested in your type”, he said with 
the same arrogant tone.
“I’m not asking to be your girlfriend nor to eat with you and even if I wanted to eat with you why would
I have to ask YOUR permission?” I said annoyed.
“You sure are rude”
“I’m rude??? And you’re not? Anyways, just stop snoring in class I can’t concentrate”, I said turning around
about to walk away.
“If I want to snore in class why would I have to ask YOUR permission?”  

I heard people chuckle in my back. I might look like an easy going little girl … 
but you’ll see what you’ve got yourself into.
THIS IS WAR!!!


 

Ouff ~~ My first chapter is out, please look forward to the others :S

P.S. :

Sry I had to make Joon be a meanie >.<

~ But don't worry he'll change ... right ?