PART 4

Miss Bad Luck [HIATUS]

PART 4 :

               

Having a heart and being afraid to love someone, is like having wings and being afraid of heights. Take a chance in life...

Maybe this time if you fall in love you'll never get back up.


Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

 

 

Because of exhaustion taeyeon had no time to argue and just slept on the couch. While, tiffany is in her room even though the day has ended there’s no way to stop surprises. This is the start of something unknown but one thing for sure connection between this two clueless people will begin.

Both of them enjoyed their sleep. They slept well, regaining their energy back. As soon as the sunlight goes through the window taeyeon stir from her sleep. She didn’t realize she’s not on her bed that when she slightly moved she fell on the floor and groaned as she felt pain trembles her back so hard.  She slowly opened her eyes, still a bit sleepy but she rubbed her eyes to make her vision clearly. It’s a habit for taeyeon to stand up and wash her face and today wasn’t an exemption.

she slowly walked towards the bathroom being a person who just woke up. Taeyeon still not in herself she continued to step forward unaware of someone’s presence in her or rather in their house. Being completely clueless she twisted the doorknob and goes inside the bathroom.

just then a loud scream welcomed her and now, that she’s fully awake. Her eyes widened as she saw someone’s and taking a bath.

”yah!” the girl yelled at her

taeyeon remained unmoved. Still frozen and not able to utter any single word as this breathtaking sight surprised her. She can feel heat rushing on her cheeks and a hot liquid came out from her nose.

tiffany immediately grabbed her pink towel and wrapped it carefully around her body. This is the first time that someone saw her body of course except her mother but this one was truly embarrassing; a small girl whom she barely knows is the first one to get glimpse of her own private treasure her whole body.
”yah! Byuntae! ert” tiffany yelled and hug herself tightly

taeyeon didn’t even blinked she maybe frozen but her eyes has it’s own control. It scan every parts of her new roommates body not missing any single detail. But when a pink towel blocked it’s wonderful scenery taeyeon came back to her senses and looked away.
she then apologized

”m-mianheyo mi-miss hwang, I guess I forgot about that y-you w-were also l-living h-h-ere starting from now. Mianheyo. I s-sw-swear I d-d-didn’t saw anything.” She quickly left the bathroom and goes directly to the kitchen to grab some cold water. She can feel her heart beats faster than usual a new feeling that launched butterflies inside her stomach. But taeyeon ignored that feeling

I’m just hungry.. I haven’t eat a proper meal.. yeah! That’s why

but tiffany’s image keeps on coming back in herinnocent  byun mind. One by one it flashes through her like she’s a watching a slideshow she kept on shaking her head but it didn’t help at all.

oh crap! Those shoulders, her waist..her skin..!! she’s absolutely gorgeous..
stop thinking dirty about your teacher..!! but, wait she might think I’m a ert and just suddenly kicked me out of the house.
dang! I’m going to be homeless!
kim taeyeon you’re an idiot!!
 

taeyeon kept saying to herself and at the same time she’s hitting her head.
just then the bathroom door slides open interrupting taeyeon’s melodramatic act.
taeyeon kept her eyes down as her new professor made it’s way to her new room.

taeyeon stared at the door blankly as the new owner slammed it a bit.

oh no is she mad at me??!!

she mentally noted herself to explain it to her new professor later.

sigh.. my life’s a mess

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------­
---

meanwhile …

tiffany can’t still believe what happened but she acted cool despite from being embarrassed good thing taeyeon didn’t saw her tomato face because her student was busy looking down.

she then immediately put her belongings inside her bag and wear her clothes for work.

2nd day of being a teacher

afterwards she heard someone knocking

”taeyeon?” she asked

”a-ah dae m-miss hwang” taeyeon answered

tiffany sighed before opening the door. Revealing a small girl with a blue towel wrapped over her body.

taeyeon wanted to ask why her new professor isn’t moving. But she just gulped not able to speak what she wanted to say

tiffany froze as she saw taeyeon’s smooth and soft skin in such a short distance. Making the other girl uncomfortable under her gaze. She felt the awkwardness surrounded the room so she decided to ask why is taeyeon here
she cleared and began to speak “uhmm do you need anything?”

”u-uh I’m just g-going to get my clothes for school” taeyeon replied

”so you’re going to change clothes.. uhmm okay” tiffany then grabbed the doorknob and go outside but before she’s able to do that, a certain warmth was holding back her wrist.
 
 “m-miss hwang I apologize for what happened I guess I’m j-just really not used to live with someone I’m sorry” taeyeon apologized with a red tint visible on her cheek. This is the the second time she tiffany’s soft skin against her sweaty palm.

tiffany was a bit surprised by the sudden contact but just the feeling of taeyeon’s warmth on her skin made her smile and upon hearing those word her smile goes wider and wider
”it’s just accident anyway so no need to worry it’s okay I understand you’ve been living alone for so many years… so apology accepted”

”thank you m-miss hwang” still not willing to let go of tiffany’s wrist

”u-uh okay no problem” with tiffany finally break their contact and turned away

taeyeon immediately locked the door and start changing after a few minutes she’s ready to go to school. She saw tiffany putting her bag inside her car. Taeyeon wanted just to pass by and act casually but she thought it would made her new professor think of her as disrespectful for not at least saying goodbye. Taeyeon found her voice and walked towards tiffany “m-miss hwang uhmm.. I’m going to school now...bye” taeyeon said and bowed.

tiffany grabbed taeyeon’s wrist preventing the other girl to move.
”uhmm.. you can join me you know. I have my car.. and plus I ‘m not familiar with the directions. You wouldn’t want your professor to get lost, would you?” tiffany pursed her lips and pouted

taeyeon was a bit taken aback when this cute sight appeared in front of her. Not being able to think properly she unknowingly nodded and agreed to tiffany’s offer without any hesitations.

upon seeing the younger girl nodded tiffany smiled as her eyes turned into a crescent moon shape along with her lips

taeyeon gulped as tiffany’s eyes disappeared with delight
this is a pure torture

”uhmm so let’s go now” tiffany headed to driver’s seat while taeyeon sat next to her
ever since tiffany start driving she’s been able to steal glances on taeyeon. She can feel her student’s uneasiness. She silently chuckled ‘how cute.. kyaa she’s nervous

taeyeon on the other hand was sweating heavily. taeyeon felt someone gaze on her she tiffany’s direction but to her dismay the latter’s eyes was focused on the road. She slightly pouted because of disappointment. Then turned away to look out the window again.

tiffany saw the other girl pouted after looking at her she mentally celebrated inside her head taeyeon didn’t caught her and what made her happier than ever is the other girl’s facial expression. ‘good job fany!’

just then taeyeon noticed something their heading back again to their home.
”m-m-miss hwang w-were going back home again..” I said and looked at her

I turned to taeyeon “oh? I’m sorry” I realized we’re home again I mentally face palmed myself ‘that was so stupid!’

taeyeon then started to give tiffany instructions there and that was literally spoken as she pointed at every corner that they need to pass by

tiffany sighed in relief as she and taeyeon were safely inside the school now but a lot of gas were wasted. ‘sigh.. need a budget for that’

taeyeon pulled the car door and goes outside silently not wanting any people to see them heading out from the same car

tiffany on the other side was left dumbfounded on why taeyeon suddenly head out of the car when they were still a few steps away from the gate.
’I thought she change sigh..’   

She started the engine on again as the security guard open the gate she caught a familiar figure on the side she smiled but immediately turn into frown when she saw the petite girl talking to someone ‘oh.. that’s why. Never knew she could have girlfriend..’  tiffany sighed for the umpteenth time as she turned her head away from the two people.

she jumps out of her car and slightly slam the door. She doesn’t know why she felt suddenly sad and angry. “you’re gonna get it later kim taeyeon” she muttered under her breath as she walks towards the principal office for attendance purposes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”taeyeon-ah !!!” someone called out

taeyeon turned her head and saw yuri at the gate. “hey, yul..” she said
it’s been a habit for the both of them to hold hands as they walked towards their school

”taeyeon-ah I heard you’re being kicked out from your part time job.. and my mom said someone buy the apartment.. don’t tell you sleep on streets!” she exclaimed and her eyes widened in every word she says

”haish! No need to yell.. I didn’t sleep on the streets because that someone agreed that I can be her roommate” she paused for a while before continuing “ but I don’t think I can live with that person any longer” she mumbled

”mwo? Wae ? what did she try to do to you?” yuri asked curiously

”eh? She? Hey! How did you know it’s a girl” taeyeon eyed her best buddy suspiciously

”mwo- wh-what? Am I wrong..?” yuri said nervously

”hey, tell me you know about this don’t you?” taeyeon said and stepped forward while yuri is stepping backwards

”a-actually taeng not at all b-but.. aish!! Your new roommate is my girlfriend’s best friend!” yuri sighed in relief though she blurted something out

”mwo? She’s your
girlfriend’s best friend? Oh no” taeyeon mumbled

yuri can’t hear it clearly “ w-what?” she asked

”oh crap!”

”hey,!! Why?”

taeyeon then looked around and motioned yuri to come closer and whispered something
”the new tenant is miss hwang.”

after a few minutes of buffering yuri suddenly shouted “WHAT!!” she didn’t notice that they were almost at their classroom causes the other students to look outside the hallway

taeyeon immediately covered yuri’s mouth “yah! Kkabyul!!”

”eh? But.. how did my girlfriend knew about her?..”

”I don’t know.. it’s your girlfriend why don’t you ask her” taeyeon replied

”then oh.. you’re so lucky you know what miss hwang have the hottest topic here in the school.. she’s pretty, smart and nice”

and too y taeyeon shook her head about that thought “yeah, that’s why she’s a pure torture” she mumbled under her breath

”taengoo-ah wae?” yuri asked as she patted yuri’s shoulder
”uhh not—“ taeyeon was being cut off by a familiar voice

”what’re you two doing here? The class will start at any moment” tiffany said coldly


taeyeon noticed her new professor’s sudden change of tone and mood
eh? What happened? She ask no one in particular but as tiffany passed by she saw an unreadable expression from her professor. is she mad? But why?
a sudden gesture made taeyeon comes back to her senses

”yah! Taengoo.. let’s go inside now..” yuri said

”a-ah dae” taeyeon said but took a glance on tiffany before she finally go inside the classroom. And tiffany’s expression is still the same

tiffany waited for the two to get in first as she tried to control her sadness upon seeing her new roommate and her other student’s interaction.
taengoo? Tsk.. such a kid nick name… it’s not sweet that you may call for your lover’
aish! Whatever!!


         ********************************************************


A/N : updated .. :D

sorry for the long wait ..
for every parts there will be a new quotes …