“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” (part 1)

Miss Bad Luck [HIATUS]

Taeny multi shot
 
                  
      “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

a girl was walking under a dark sky with full of eye-catching heavenly bodies as if it serves as the lamp post on the sidewalk she’s walking on. Because of being too absorbed on what she’s thinking she accidentally bumped at someone and didn’t even manage to apologize. She continued to walk like nothing happened until she felt something hit her head

”yah, don’t you know to say sorry” the girl behind her exclaimed

she then looked back, ignoring the other girl’s complained as she picked up the shoe that hit the back of her head was on the ground. She walked towards the girl and give the shoe. The other girl were looking at her in disbelief instead of apologizing she just give the shoe and walk away again..

eh? What the! She heard the girl who hit her cursed under her breath. But being a silent and a calm type of person she just resumed on walking again leaving the other girl glaring at her with a pair of angry eyes.

oh my! I won’t let you get away in this easily. I’ll make you repay then. See you soon miss –who don’t know anything but just to walk-  the girl who have been ignored twice.

is she new?? No one dared to ignore me ever.. *smirk*hope will see each other soon.. with that she started to walk away too..

---------------------------

Taeyeon doesn’t know what has gotten to her.

First, falling on a ladder didn’t seem to be a good idea and at the thought that she’s just helping a little girl to get her cat stuck on a tall tree. Even it’s too late for her to discover that cats can go down by themselves without bothering anyone.

Then, Getting a fail score in her science test that make her teacher nagged at her endlessly. This day was really full irritation how could she get that low in her exam when she knows that subject is her specialty.

After that, she was being beaten by those anonymous badass jerks roaming around their campus who can’t do anything about their annoying life. 

She just let out another sigh again she thought that as the day ends nothing would happen but to her dismay it’s much more even worse. She encountered a stranger who’s randomly throwing her shoes to someone. She groaned as she touched the back of her head that’s still screaming in pain.

”aishh!! What the hell happened to me?!” she thought out loud “such a bad day” she muttered under her breath before drifting to sleep

little this girl know unfortunate events were destined to happen. As she walks unsurely in this world her tomorrow was still blank, nothing is permanent, things may change depend on how you let your day ends.

--------------------------------------

the next thing taeyeon knew she was already running inside the campus like a crazy man. She doesn’t know why she woke up so late and how bad luck always chose her.    

”oh no damn it I’m late” she mumbled as she breathed heavily.

’Finally!’ taeyeon thought as she slowly twisted the doorknob not wanting to get scolded by her scary annoying professor. In her surprised the whole class were still in a whole mess, meaning the scary annoying professor is not present. It’s not that her class was full of rascals she just used the term mess it’s just they were not sitting in their proper seats

she sighed of relief “oh thank goodness” she managed to utter that 3 word after she run 3 kilometers..

’okay’ she thought  well, it’s still a good start anyway this might not be as bad as yesterday. I wish, I really wish.

just then a professor came inside

ooohhh.. it’s not mister scary annoying professor then this might really be a good day..
and it’s a girl. Yes she might not be that scary anyway…

taeyeon took her bottle out of her bag for a second to drink.. she was in the midst of enjoy the refreshing water flowing from to her esophagus.. the teacher turn around revealing an angelic face
 
oh my she’s pretty.. but afterwards taeyeon’s eyes went wide as realized something and she even spit out the water she’s drinking unconsciously causing all her classmates including her so called new professor to look at her questioningly but the most of them were giving her a look eww? Yuck!

it took taeyeon a minute to come back to her senses. She then realized oh great kim taeyeon! Such a great day.. your new professor is the girl who threw her shoes on you! Yesterday she thought and sat down again as she bowed and apologize
 she didn’t exactly wanted to look… no, scratch that just to glance at her .. but she accidentally meet those brown magical orbs that causes a tingling sensation inside her body and make her spine shiver

oh what the—argh!! Taeyeon didn’t know why and how the hell that sensation goes inside her body but something really catches taeyeon’s attention. Because her new professor were definitely smirking.. yes, exactly without a doubt.. she’s smirking at her 

oh no what now? Seriously did you see that e-e-evil smirk..oh I’m so dead.. taeyeon mentally face palmed herself..
 taeyeon gulped so hard and became nervous at the sudden thought what will her new professor might do to her.

-------------------------------------------
 

 Before introducing herself she want to make sure first that all the students were settled especially that student at the back who spit a mouthful of water. If it weren’t the students there she must just laughed out loud but keeping her professionalism she showed a not so evil smirk at her student whom she knows that might still recognize her not as a professor but a stranger from yesterday.

she then decided to write her name first on the board

her English name because she knows the student wouldn’t give so much fuss about it. And plus she doesn’t like her Korean name as much as she should basically, it’s still her name after all.

“Tiffany Hwang, I’m going to be your new professor in English literature.. but still you must know how to be polite because after all literature reflects your character and personality. Got it? ” she said as she eyed someone at the back and slightly forming a smirk again.

taeyeon saw it and she unknowingly gulped even harder than before. Because she knows that today is even worse than yesterday.

oh no! this is hell for sure she mentally face-palmed
herself again.

She didn’t know what could happen to her this time. All thing she knew she was in a big trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------