Bumped into Heaven

That Day

Right now, I'm in my room, on my desk trying study for a test that's coming up next week while I wait for Kikwang to come out of the shower and study with me. It's about seven 'o clock in the afternoon now. But I can't really concentrate after all what happened today. I kept thinking about my new friends, which I realized that they are all male. I've even met someone so heaven-like.

I've been told by them that Kikwang's friends and him called themself BEAST. But to be honest, I thought it was kind of lame. But they all disagreed with me. They said it's awesome. I simply replied 'Whatever makes you happy'.

But I've learned so much about them in just a few days. Like for exemple, they are all Kingkas, all six of them. Girls crave for them. One day, I was walking with them for lunch. Girls were praticually all over them. They had plush toys, expensive chocolates, homemade cookies and such for them. I have to admit that I was kind of jaelous because those chocolates and cookies looked delicious!

However, the girls were wondering why the new kid like me was with them. I kind of got uncomfortable after, but the guys told me not to worry.

Although these guys are Kingkas, they are not as stuck up as I thought they would be.

The boys each hold different traits. Like Doojoon for exemple, he is the Hyung also the leader of the group. He's in the soccer team. Considered popular because of his athletic skills, good looks and for having a caring personality.

Hyunseung's probably the quietest in the group. He's calm personality is somehow attractive to people. He got that deer-eyes that everybody adores, which I really like too. He has great dancing skills too.

Junhyung's real name is Yong Jaesoon, but changed 'cause he wasn't comfortable with it. He's known for having the bad boy looks. Tattoos, pierced ears and a charming smirk. Girls dig it. Though, he may look cold, but I believe that he's nicer then what he looks like. Which he is. And he's obssess with Coke.

There's Dongwoon, the Maknae of the group. Still pretty shock that is he is though. The foreign looks he got and plus with his blond hair which totally makes him like he's seriously not Korean at all. He's absolutely nice and is a gentleman.

My cousin Kikwang is dorky. Trust me, I know. He is like a sibling. He enjoys exercising, which I never knew before. Nice, but is slow, I swear this guy doesn't follow you that easily. Nevertheless, he can be serious when he wants to.

And then there's Yoseob. Yang Yoseob. The guy who sits next to me during. To be honest, he's the most annoying person I've ever meet!

Flash back

"Yah! Kiyeon!" Yoseob shouted out my name as I was about to leave the classroom.

"What?" I turned around to meet eyes. It was our last period and I was in a hurry to meet up with Kikwang.

"Have you forgotten that I was going to show you around school?" He puppy-eyed at me. I scrunched up my eyes. Oh right. I forgot.

"Oh, yeah." I scratched the back of my head as I was holding holding my bag.

"Then! Let's go!" He came up to me all hyper. Put his right arm around my shoulder and head out. He then suddenly turned me quickly around. "Room 52, our classroom."

"Yah. Do you think I'm stupid? I know this is our classroom." I got annoyed already.

"Haha, just thought you'll forget." He grinned.

We continued walking after. His arms still around me. God this guy, we've only met today and yet... Aish! "Okay, then! Let's walk walk walk~!" He chanted as he marched. I just walked with him. He showed me the library, which is huge. With books filling up all shelfs made me want to stay in there just to read all the books. I adore reading. And it looks like a good place to study. He also showed me the school's gym, swimming pool and soccer terrain where the soccer team practice. They also have a tennis terrain. He showed me almost everything. I was amazed how this school was. My old school can't even compare to this.

After all that, we decided to go back home. It was almost four 'o clock. Then I remembered that I was supposed to meet Kikwang after school.

"Ah crap!" I facepalmed myself.

"What?"

"I'm supposed to meet up with Kikwang so we can walk home together. He's probably gone by now." I sighed.

"Then want me to walk with you?" He gave me a warm smile. The sweetest smile I've ever seen. All of sudden, felt my face burning a little. What am I doing? It's just a smile. I tried to calm myself by thinking that.

"N-nae" We both left school and started to walk.

"Are you a Noona?" He abruptly asked.

"Um, I'm younger than Kikwang by a month, though." I said. I was wondering why he asked.

"Ah, good." He smiled.

"Why good?" I rose an eyebrow.

"'Cause then you can call me oppa." He winked with a sly smile. I widened my eyes, took his arm off of me and just stare at him like he's a freak.

"Yah! I'm not going to call you 'Oppa'!" I shouted, furiously blushing. Felt like face was burning up.

"You just did." He let out a smirk, "besides, I was just kidding." He grinned. 'Aish!' I screamed in my mind.

"You're annoying y'know that." I said honestly.

"Really? Am I annoyingly cute?" The guy blinked several times as if he had glitters in his eyes. I just laughed at him.

Suddenly, I bumped into something. Hard enough that fell on the floor.

"Ouch!" I moaned in pain. I heard Yoseob laughing at me so I glared at him.

"Mianhae, are you alright?" I heard the most angelic voice saying. I looked up to look at him, which was hard for me because sunset light was beaming into my face. The low light on his side made it hard the see. However, I saw the boy smiling and he lend his hands to help me get up.

"Nae, thank you." I embarrassingly answered as I got up with his help. I could see the guy's face a bit clearer. "Well, see you at school. Seeing that you have our school uniform." Like that, he beamed out a grin. I was smiling like a fool when i heard "our". There's a chance that I might see him again. However, I was kind of sad that it ended so quickly. I kind of want to scream out a question saying 'Hey! What's your name?!' But instead, I waved as he was walking away, who was also waving back. "Cht!"

"What was that for?" I questioned Yoseob, forgotten that he was next to me for a moment.

"Kim Jaejoong, I'm guessing you were wondering what his name was." He suddenly said. H-how did he… I gave him a weird look and started to walk. He followed.

"Yah! Don't walk away. I saw the way you looked at him, you were all goofy smiling and stuff. What was that? I bet you like him." He giggled. I didn't want to say anything I already feel embarrassed after he reminded me that I was smiling like a fool at that guy. I felt as if my face turned into a tomato. Gah! "Seriously, I have his phone number. Do you want me to call me for you? Or do you prefer to text? C'mon! If you love him then atleast try to do something." He added. Just because I looked at him in some way or smiled at him all foolishly doesn't mean I'm in love!

Finaly saw home when I was about to snap from all the yapping coming from this guy's mouth. I walked a little bit faster to quickly get away from him. "Yah! Why so fast?" He asked.

"To get away from you!" I shouted.

"But I'm iresitably cute!" He shouted back as I was walking too fast for him.

"Don't be so sure!" Suddenly, he grabbed onto my wrist and made me turned around to him. Our face were only a few inches apart. My cheeks were burning, I could feel it. 'What is he doing?!' I screamed in my mind. He was staring straight at me and so was I. His eyes were hypnotic. He had a serious kind of look on his face. I finally snapped out of his gaze and shook his hands off of my wrist. I reached home and open the gate quickly so I could run towards the door and shut it, which I did.

End of Flash back

Now that I think of it. I feel kind of bad for letting Yoseob out like that. I guess I should apologize for my action, but what he did made it kind of awkward to stay around. What got into him to do that?

"Kiyeon! I'm done with shower! We can study now~" Kikwang appeared at my door. I smile by the sight of him.

"Ah! Nae!"

So we both started to study. However, I couldn't stop thinking about Jaejoong, that angelic boy. 'I wish I could talk to him once more.' I smiled brightly to myself.

"Yah Kiyeon, what are you smiling for?"

"Huh? Oh! Nothing!" I said and continued studying.

Author's note ;
So chapter is finally here! Yay! Hope you enjoyed it. (: It's almost two am now. I should get some sleep. xD G'night! <3 & don't forget to subscribe and comment. (:

Ps I like to add Jaejoong as characters in my stories. I don't know why, though. xD