Room 52

That Day

"Good mor~ning!" ... Who are you? "Get up, it's time to get up~"  That voice. I know that voice, "Kiyeon, wake up!"  Is it you? " Yah, if you don't wake up in the count of three, I'm going to jump on you."  No, I don't want to get up. I want to stay in bed and sleep.

"Three. Two... " My eyes slowly opens up by the sound of Kikwang's counting backward voice. I suddenly gasped under my duvet.

"One!"

"No! I'm awake!" I shouted. Afraid that he would jump on me, I immediately sat up on my bed. Still having difficulty to open my two eyes, I turned around to face Kikwang. That maniac. He was really about to jump on me. His body was about an inch away from me. I stared at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"Keke, Hi-yeom."

"Babo."

Today's the day, the day that I will attend my new school for the first time. I'm hoping that this school will be better then my old school. But I have to admit that I am very nervous right now. Still excited to explore a new world, though. But every step that I take gets weaker, my legs seems to be fragile. My hands are shaky. I'm sweating so much that I couldn't take my uniform anymore.

"Kiyeon, do you know what your home room number is?" Kikwang asked.

"Uh, nae. It's Room 52" I told as I took out a paper

"Seriously?" He said in a tone souding like he's surprised.

"Nae. What's wrong?" I rose an eyebrow.

"You're in the same classroom as Yoseob."

"Who's Yoseob?" I looked at him with a weird expression on.

"A friend," he smiled, "at least you're not going to be alone in class." He smiled. I only nodded.

The walk lasted for ten minutes. We finally reached school. And it was giant. Immediatly, I gasped. I never knew that Kikwang went to this kind of school. Couldn't believe my two eyes. It was twice the size of my old school, maybe thrice even.

"Kikwang. What is this?" I questionned him with my mouth wide open.

"What do you think? It's our school, silly." He flashed out a charming smile as I said it. "Oh, and don't freak once when we entered through the doors." I made a 'Why?' kind of expression. "Because I'm one of the Kingka."

Although I wasn't shock that he is one of a the popular boys. With looks like that, why wouldn't he be?

"What else don't I know about you?" I asked him as I looked at him with an eyebrow lifted up, which made him laugh.

We entered the school. Suddenly a group of girls were all over us. Well, Kikwang actually. What my cousin said was true. They were squealing and acting all fangirl-ish.

"Oppa! Good morning!" One of them shouted. "Kikwang Oppa, here's a gift for you, please accept it." She stretched her arms out as she bowed to him. He happily took it from her.

"Thank you." He flashed his teeth out. Which made them go crazy. She squealed as she walked off with her friends.

"... What the heck was that?" I asked as I watched them all walked away, still squealing away.

"It happens every morning." He simply replied.

"Yo! Kikwang!" A certain voice shouted his name. But this time it wasn't a girl. The voice was rather husky. I saw a guy walking towards us with three other follow him from behind. All of a sudden, I started to blush. Kikwang never told me that they were handsome looking guys. But, I shouldn't be suprised. Since Kikwang is a Kingka, his friends should one of them too.

"Doojoon Hyung, Hey!" I quickly turned to Kikwang. He was waving at them. 'Are these the friends that he mentioned?' I thought to myself as they walked closer to us. "C'mon." Kikwang graspped onto my wrist to bring me with him.

He walked to them, as I was being dragged with him. "Hey, guys." Kikwang greeted his friends. They all said 'Hi' back. I was watching them in silent having a conversation until I saw one of them noticed me.

"Oh! Kikwang, is that who I think it is?" The guy with foreign looks asked with a surprised face.

"Oh, keke. I forgot." He rubbed the back of his hands, "nae. Guys, meet Jeong Kiyeon. My adorable little cousin!" Kikwang introduced me, he pinched my cheek.

"I'm only a month younger." I mumbled, but he didn't hear me.

"Ahh, so you're the famous Kiyeon that Kikwang never stop blabbing about. Nice to meet you, I'm Doojoon." The tall guy extended his hand out for a shake, I nervously took my hands out to shake hands.

"I 'm Dongwoon, the maknae." The guy with blond-ish hair grinned. Did he just said he was the maknae? I was pretty stupefied when I heard that.

"Junhyung. Nice to meet you, Kiyeon." A guy with a tattoo on his right arm introduced with a smirk on.

"Hi, I'm Hyunseung." The guy with deer-eyed introduced himself.

"It's very nice to meet you, guys." I bowed and grin at them.

"Oh! That's a really nice smile" Doojoon, telling to the boys. They all agreed by nodding with a smile. My eyes widened as I stared at the staring at me.

"Uh." I blankly let out. Other than Kikwang, it was my first ever compliment from a boy. Somehow, I kind of felt embarrassed.

"Thank you." I smiled shyly this time.

"Oh! Where's Yoseob, by the way?" Kikwang, changing subject, then questionned.

"Well, now that you've mentionned it. He must be late or somehthing." Junhyung said, while looking to the left and right, to see if he was here, so did the others including me, even though I have no idea who he is.

The bell rang all of a sudden.

"By the way, Kiyeon. What classroom are you in?" I heard Hyunseung asking me. The others was curious, as well.

"52."

"Oh! You in the same class as Yoseob!" Doojoon gasped.

"Nae." I made an akward smile.

"Ah, too bad. We're not going to be able to get be together?" Dongwoon pouted. I chuckled at his words.

"Atleast you guys, are in the same grade." Hyunseung said, beamming. Junhyung and Doojoon agreed with a nod or two.

We all then left for class. We are supposed to meet up eachother after for lunch. To be honest, I was glad that I met them. They seem like really nice people. I'm glad Kikwang hangs out with people like them.

Kikwang and Dongwoon were both in the same classroom. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung are seniors, and they're all in the same class aswell. For me, I'm with Yoseob. I don't know who Yoseob is, but I'm guessing that he's just as nice as the others.

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Jeong Kiyeon. I hope that you would all take good care of me." I bowed to the class with a slight smile on. The classmate seems to be not caring though. I didn't care either, anyway.

"Miss Jeong, you may sit behind Seohyun." Mr. Choi pointed at Seohyun with a pen. I smiled at her and went to the desk behind her. There was an empty seat next to mine, probably absent or something. I started to look around the classroom by curious. Trying to see who this Yoseob was. Suddenly, someone entered through the door. A guy with short black hair apologized to the teacher by bowing. He continued to walk. He was walking towards me. He was kind of looking at me like he's wondering who I was. He sat down next to me. I gave him a warm smile. He flashed me the cutest smile you could ever seen.

"Annyong, I'm Yoseob." He expressed friendliness.

"I'm Kiyeon."I greeted with simper. I then turned to look at my hands that were on the desk. Then turned back to him. "D-do you know Kikwang?" I decide to ask. Yoseob was looking at me with his cheeks puffed up, laying his chin on his two hands. 'What the heck?' I immediatly knitted my eyebrows together.

"Nae~ He's a friend." I smiled brightly, afterwards. "Do you... like him?" I chuckled at his question.

"No way, he's my cousin." I giggled still.

"Ahh~! Are you by any chance, Kiyeon. That Kiyeon that Kikwang talks about too much?"

"Nae." I smiled.

"Then, do you like me?" He blinked numerously like a pretty girl with his lips acting like he wants a kiss. I got embarrassed. Felt like I was blushing furiously. Something is totally wrong with him.

"I-I just met you."

"So? Don't you believe in love at first sight?" He rose an eyebrow.

"No." I let out a dry reponse.

I saw him pouting.  "You're boring." I squinted my eyes. This kid, what the hell? He barely knows me. He doesn't know if I'm boring. I'm not boring! ... Right?

"You don't even know me." I suddenly become serious.

"Well, you bore me right now." He simply replied. I made an irritated face and decided to ignore him. Trying to listen to the teacher from now on. I can see him in the corner of my eye, "Haha, I'm just kidding, Kiyeon." He smiled gleamingly. My head turn around to meet eyes. He's kinda annoying. I glared at him for a second and laughed sarcastically. "Would you like me to show the school later?" he asked me still gleamingly smiling. I was hesitating, but I didn't want to him to be upset, so I nodded my head slowly.

 "Great!" He brought his thumbs up. After that, it got akward. I sighed. I bet he's going to irritate me for the rest of my year. What a great way to start my day.

 
 
Author's note ;
It sounded better in my mind. But atleast you get to meet BEAST, huh? (:
Omfg, I have an urge to scream out "I love you, Yoseob!"now.
 
Next chapter will be up next week or two. Please anticipate it.