Big Bang Members

y Does Not Fit You

Year: 2006

I sat down on the cold dance floor. I was sweating like crazy but it felt good. I just got the new choreography down after two weeks of practice.

“Tired already?” my oppa chuckled entering with a towel around his neck.

“I’ve spend my whole Saturday here practicing BoA’s My Name. You should be proud of me.”

“Why did you even learn that dance? y dancing is not your thing!”

“You always say that, but Seunghyun oppa says it is,” I pouted jumping up from my position, “He even told me that when he debuts he will choose me as a backup dancer for his y songs!”

“I still don’t think that they’re your thing!”

“So mean!” I hit his arm.

“To me, you will always be a little tomboy with that hat of yours, colorful extensions, and powerful dancing,” he rubbed my hat covered head.

He will never see me as anything more than that. I met my oppa only 6 month ago when I got accepted into YG, and fell for him, HARD! I still hate myself for that. Slowly he became my best friend along with Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa. Even though he’s older than me by 2 years, we just clicked.

“Hyunseung! Zha nar! Who wants to do go out for some ice cream?” Jiyong asked walking in.

“Oh, me me me me!” I jumped up and down.

“Of course she gets excited at the sound of food,” Seunghyun oppa laughed walking in after Jiyong oppa.

“K, let’s go!” I said excitedly taking my hoodie and quickly putting on.

The four of us walked to the closest ice cream shop to which Seunghyun and Hyunsung take me after school on our walk to YG building.

“Which one do you want?” Hyunseung oppa asked me.

“Strawberry!” I said smiling. Yes, I am a big er for everything strawberry. EVERYTHING!!!

“Should’ve known,” he rolled his eyes.

Whenever the four of us go out to eat, Hyunseung pays for me. At first I tried to fight it, but he never ever took my money, so I just quit fighting it.

“I’ll have one strawberry for my girl, and a chocolate one for me,” Hyunseung oppa smiled at the old lady who ran the shop.

“Aw, you two are such a cute couple!” she smiled at us. I guess she mistook his saying ‘my girl’.

“Oh, no we’re not a couple, we’re just best friends,” I told the lady, even though it hurt me to say that.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but you two are adorable together.”

“We get that a lot,” Hyunseung said scratching his head. It was true; anywhere we went together – movies, parks, or just school people have told us we looked good together.

After getting our ice cream we walked to a park nearby.

“You heard? Papa YG is about to produce a new group?” Jiyong said his ice cream.

“Boy group or girl group?”

“Boy group, I hope after 6 years of training I’ll finally get to debut. I mean come on I’ve been in YG music videos already!” Jiyong whined.

I crossed out the talking as I watched Hyunseung. Yes, I am a creeper, staring at my crush while he’s eating ice-cream. Why do you just see me as a tomboy? All those times I tried to y dance were so you see the new side of me! I guess I will always be his little dongseng, the 14 year old dongseng!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Today, we found out the new potential members of YG’s new boy group – Jiyong, Lee Seunghyun(my two oppas), Yongbae, Daesung, Choi Seunghyun, and finally Jang Hyunseung!

I am so excited for them! Of course it means that they go into intense training, and that I won’t see them as much, but I’m really happy that they will get to debut soon.

“Zha nar!” I heard a yell coming down the hall way.

Okay let me explain, I am in school right now. It is now the break between classes. To be honest, I don’t have friends in this school, Hyunseung and Seungri oppas are my only friends, but I don’t have classes with them, only lunch so I am pretty much a loner during the other times. I don’t even talk to most of the people in my classes. The only person I talk to is this guy, his name is Kim Kibum. I guess you could call him my friend, but the only thing we do is talk about studies, and when one of us falls asleep the other ones wakes him up when the teacher is coming.

“Huh?” I turned around to see a red faced Kibum.

“Look I need to talk to you about something,” he breathed heavily; I guess he ran to find me.

“What?”

“It’s about Hyunseung, he’s hurt.”

“What?”

“Come on!”

 

 

Author's coner!

SRRY IF THE PLOT IS MOVING TOO FAST! LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW!