Last Confession...

Love is You

Ana is sitting in the swing while Junhyung is leaned on the pole. For minutes they just silent. "I'm sorry" Junhyung break the silent. "Uh?for what?" Ana turned her head to him. "Well,for suprised you today and that day" Junhyung explain. "It's ok" Ana smiled. "So, you are Seungho oppa hoobae" Ana continued. "Yeah, he was very nice to me since high school" Junhyung move to the other swing next to Ana. Ana just smiled. " I don't mean to bother you again" Junhyung continued. "It's fine. I just a bit shock about your relationship with Seungho oppa" Ana move the swing lightly and staring to the sky

" Hmmm..I just..I think I don't have chance to tell you about that earlier" Junhyung put his arms on his lap. Ana chuckled. "Wae?" Junhyung asked. "Ani..I just..it's really a small world" Ana smile. Her eyes still on the sky. "Do you really love him,Ana?" Junhyung asked, he stare at Ana. Ana surprised. She stopped the swing then give him confuse look. "What do you mean?" Ana a bit upset. "No.. I just.." Junhyung hestitate. Ana sigh. "Junhyung-ah..someday you'll find someone better than me" Ana said. 

Junhyung chuckled. "uh? I'm serious" Ana pout. "You think so?" Junhyung replied with cynical tone. Ana just take a deep breath. " You know that I'm falling for you at the first sight. When you asked where Prof. Kim room is. Your eyes really caught me" Junhyung's eyes straight ahead. " I always looking for you after that day, eventhough we were in different major. Then when Gikwang introduce you to me, I feel like God gave me a jackpot. The more I know you, the more greedy I'm" He continued. Ana's eyes locked at him. 

Junhyung chuckled then continued again. "Yeah.. I become more greedy. I don't want anyone touch you even Gikwang. I don't want anybody else fall for you too. I want you just for me. I thought everything will turned out well, because you were so nice to me. You were the one and only girl who doesnt care about my money or my family name. I guess that's why Seungho hyung fall for you too" Junhyung eyes still staight ahead. "Junhyung-ah.." Ana speechless.

"Then suddenly Seungho hyung told me about a girl. He said that he had met a girl who scold him in public and have blood phobia. I immediately thought that's you but I try to deny it. I was afraid that is you. Day after day he keep telling me about that girl. The way he describe about that girl make sure that girl is you. And one day, he finally said that he's falling in love. Then I heard you talking to Min-ah that you like someone" Junhyung continued. Ana just sigh.

" I was angry. I'm angry to Seungho hyung, to you and myself. I'm angry why Seungho hyung had to met you too. I'm angry to you because I met you first but you fall for him and not me. I'm angry to myself because I'm in the wrong place and time. I used to had a lot of question to myself. What if I introduce myself to you when we first met? What if I was the one who sitting at the park not him? What if I confess to you earlier? What if Seungho hyung isn't my best friend?" Junhyung clench his jaw before continued again. " I feel like an idiot everytime he told me how funny or cute is you. Your blood phobia or your relationship with kids in the hospital" He continued

" then when he told me that you two are dating, I feel like my heart being hit. Hard. I wanna told him that I know you first, I know you better than him. I love you more than him. Told him to stay away from you. told him that I..I'm the best to you but I know that I couldn't do that. I thought I could change your heart if I confess to you. But when you said that you've fall for him...I know that I have to step back but my heart says no. I still want you around my world. Spending time with you, watching you fooling around with Gikwang and Min-ah. Stare at your eyes everytime we talked"  Junhyung chuckled again. Memories fill up his mind. Ana open but nothing is come out.

"Suddenly he told me that he's engaged. I feel like my soul is gone. I lost my mind. I..." Junhyung stop and take a deep breath. "When Gikwang told me that you are work with him now, I suddenly thought that God give me the last chance. That's why I went to your office. I was so sure when I saw you standing there alone but then Seungho hyung appeared. I realize that I really have to let you go" Junhyung continued. "Junhyung-ah..I" "Ana-ah, I know that you're belong to him now. You're his fiancee but I want you to know that I can be your home. Home when you need a place for you to go whenever you want" Junhyung turned his head to Ana now. Ana sigh. She look at the ground for second. "Junghyung-ah..Gomawo. Thank you for everything. Thank you being nice to me. Thank you for....loving me but...Junhyung, I already found my home and you know exactly who he is. Seungho oppa is my home now" Ana replied.   

"Junhyung-ah...you have to find your own home. You can't be my home. You're a good person. I'm sure that you'll find some better than me" Ana continued. Junghyung just chuckled. "uh?" Ana confused. "Seungho hyung really lucky. Oh..no you both are lucky" Junhyung replied. " You too because I can't scold you again,haha" Ana joked. Junhyung laugh then stand up. Ana is stand up too. "Thank you. Thank you for listening to me. I feel much better now" Junhyung turned his body to Ana. Ana smiled to him. "okay, from now on. I'll leave you two but don't forget to invite me when you two get married. Maybe I can find someone like you..oh no, someone better than you at your wedding" Junghyung said while ruffled Ana's hair. "Yah! don't mess up my hair" Ana fixing her hair. "I will and you will" Ana continued and smiled. "Well, it's late you better sleep now. I'm leaving" Junghyung said. "ne, becareful" Ana replied. "Ana..can I.." Junhyung hestitate. "ne..come on buddy" Ana open her arms. Junhyung smile then hug her. "Thank you" Junghyung release his hug then leaving. Ana waved at him. She's about to going up but then "Ana!" Seungho called her. Ana's eyes wide open when she saw him

Seungho POV

I'm about to give back her phone but I was surprised with Junhyung presence. What he's doing here with Ana at this time? I'm about to approach them until I heard he said sorry. Sorry for what? I decided getting colser. Closer enough to heard them. " I don't mean to bother you again" I heard Junhyung said. Bother her again?! They know each other well?! I feel like they are betray me but then I heard he said "You know that I fall for you at the first sight" He..he love her?at the first sight? Then I listen he talking about how I always told him about Ana. I feel like 'DANG!' someone kick my head. Hard. All this time he fall for her first but I told him about my feeling towards her. My anger is dissapear all of sudden. I feel a big regret. I'm his best friend since high school. I should realize it. He had act different. Suddenly that conversation show up again.

"Wae-eo?why are you smiling?" "Ani, hyung, do you believe love at the first sight?" "mwo?hahaha what are you talking about?No such thing about that in real world. Only at the movie"

So, that was her. He did falling in love..with her. I put myself back then trying to listen to them again. " I can be your home" He said. I supposed to be angry but I can't. Then I heard she said "Seungho oppa is my home now" I feel God sent an angel to me when I heard that. I really wanna run to her and hug her but I can't. Guilty feeling fill me up. I feel like I can't face Junhyung again. I feel like a bad hyung. Arrggghhhhh!!! why everything is so complicated!!! Junhyung..mian..I... "okay,I'm leaving" I heard he said. then I saw they hugged. I have no power to get jealous. I have nothing but guilty.

Then I saw Junhyung leaving. She still standing there until Junhyung is disappear. I can see she take a deep breath then smile to the sky. When she turned around and start walking I stopped her. Her eyes wide open when she saw me. She look surprised and afraid at the same time. "Op..oppa?" She said. I didn't answer. I just walking closer to her. I hold her face then kissed her like there's no tomorrow. I feel bleseed. I have someone that I love. Someone who loved me unconditionaly. She so surprised with my act. She tried to pulled me away but I kiss her deeper. She tried again but I'm stronger than her. She give up. 

"Gosh! oppa! what are you doing?!" She said as soon as I release her. She looked so surprised. " I love you" I replied. "uh?oppa..love you too but what happend?" She looked worried. "thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me" I replied. She looked confuse. "oppa..what.." "I heard it" I cut her. "you heard?heard what?you heard....." She looked afraid.