Always..

Love is You

*flashback*

"Hey! sorry I'm late" Gikwang greet his friend

"Ne, I just arrived too." He replied. 

"Hmm..okay" Gikwang check on menu

"Today is her first day,right?how's she doing?" He asked

"Um?Ne,she's doing great. Everybody likes her" Gikwang replied.

"Hmm..I knew it. Typical her." He said 

"Eeerrr..do you still love her?" Gikwang added

"Always. Why you suddenly talking about that?" He frowned

"Ummm..." Gikwang hestitate.

"You've met her fiance,right?" He said.

Gikwang surprised. His eyes are wide open "You knew?!  You knew she's engaged?but how?"

"I just know and today is her first day. He must be there to support her" He replied. His eyes stare nowhere

"Hmm..but is that true?you are really fall for her at the first sight?" Gikwang curious

"Hmmm..Since the first time I saw her. Since the first time she asked me about where Prof. Kim's room is. Her eyes.." He stare blankly. Memories fill up his mind. 

*End of Flashback*

~~~~

"Oh! that his car! whoaahh..he really are insane. Why he didn't listen to me? Hmmmpphhh..my friend,you should move on" Gikwang talk to himself while looking at black Audi sedan parked near his office. He keep walking pretend that he didn't see it.

"What's wrong?" Seungho asked as soon as Ana get in the car. "Uh?" Ana pretend. "You think you can lie to me?" Seungho asked. "Mwo?I'm not a liar" Ana pout. "Then tell me why" Seungho insisted. Ana sigh in defeat. "I just don't comfortable yet. You know with the neigborhood" Ana lied. "Uh?you want my men to.." "Mwo?ani ani..I'm fine. I don't need one of your men, I already have you" Ana cut him off then grin. "Ewwww..cheesy,hahaha" Seungho laugh. " I learned it from you" Ana stuck her tounge out. Seungho chuckled. After 15 minutes driving, they arrived at Ana's place.  

"So, what you wanna eat, Mr. Yang?" Ana asked while wearing her apron. Ana asked him to have dinner at her place before going back home. "Anything you want my lady" Seungho replied. "Well, okay. wait please" Ana start to cooking. Seungho waiting in the couch across the kitchen. He's watching TV. "Jagiya, do you remember my hoobae?my hoobae at high school. I think I have talked about him before" Seungho said. "Ooohh..I think so, but you didn't tell me his name" Ana replied. still focus with her cook. 

"Hehe..really? Well, I wanna introduce you with him this weekend. Since you are my fiancee now" Seungho continued. "Okay, but who's his name?If he really close with you, you should tell me his name first" Ana striing the soup. "Hmm..i'll tell you later when you meet him,haha. Take it easy. He same age with you" Seungho replied. "Cissshh..come one, dinner is ready" Ana call Seungho to eating. 

After finished with dinner and send Seungho home. Ana drown into her thought. Thought about that man again. "What he's doing there? He wanna talk to me?but why?We have nothing to talking about again..hmmppphh". Ana taking shower then prepare to sleep. 

To : My Panda <3

Pandaaaaaaaa..what are you doing?

From : My Panda <3

Thinking of you ^^

To : My Panda <3

Eeewwwwwwwhhh! I'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow ^^

From : My Panda <3

hahahaha..Ne, have a nice dream my love. Love you ^^

To : My Panda <3

Ne, you too. love you^^

"Well, I hope everything going well tomorrow" Ana said then fall asleep

~~~

Finally, I can see her again. She look so beautiful with her dress. Look like she's happy with her life now. I know I supposed to moved on and forget about her but I don't know why I end up here. I couldn't control myself. I wanna approach her and and maybe I could change her mind. So, I'm get out from my car and walking closer to her. She looked surprised. I smlied to her but she didn't smile back. she just stare at me. When I'm getting closer, I was stopped by his voice. And again..all I can do just watch her back. She's gone..

~Weekend~

Adriana POV

Finally, it's weekend..Oh,that's right. He want me to meet his friend today..Ehhmm..what should I wear. *ring ring* Uh?who is it? I rushed to the door and when I open it I saw my fiance ^^ "Jagiyaaaa" He suddenly hug me. "Hmm..wae-eo?" I hug him back. "Aniii..I just missed you" He give peck on my lips. "Hmmm..come in" I release his hug then going back to my bedroom. He frowned then tailing me. "What are you doing?" He asked then jump into my bed. "Nothing, I was choosing what to wear today" I said while exploring my closet. "wear everything you like. you'll always beautiful for me" He said with eyes closed. He's laying on my bed. I know that's kinda cheesy but I love it! so I ducked and plant a kiss on his lips. He smile broadly. "Babo" I said then going back to closet and find what I wanna wear.

"okay,get out, I..neeedd..uugh! wake up! you are so heavy!" I try to make he stand up. He smile but his eyes still closed. Pretending he's sleeping. Haha, my babo panda. "Wake up, I need to change" I whinning. "I'm sleeping. just change your clothes" He replied. Eyes still closed. "uh?!! !" I said. "hahahaha..mwoya?who's the " He open his eyes the stand up. I stuck my tounge out. He chuckled then ruffled my hair. "Don't make me waiting too long" He said before closing the door.

"okay..gaja!" I said as soon I'm finished. "Aaaahh..beautiful..come here,let me hug you" He coming closer then hug me. I take a step back. He stop then frowned. "Wae-eo...I can't hug you?" He's whinning. "Don't ruffled my hair again" I warn him. "Ne" He's moving again then hug me. He put his hand on my top. Pretend to ruffled my hair. "yah!' I scold him. "ahahahaha..gaja" He release his hug then hold my hand.

~~~~

"okaayy..everything is ready" Ana said while put the last dish on dining table. They are in Seungho's place now. "Whoaaah..look delicious honey" Seungho check on the table. "Ofcourse, I cooked this" Ana put cocky face. Seungho chuckled. "Hmm...where's he? He suppose to be here now" Seungho looking at the clock. Then the bell is ringing. "ah,that's must be him" Seungho said that rushed to open the door. 

"Hey..coming" Seungho invite him to coming. "thank you for invite me hyung" He get in. He and Seungho moving to living room now. "Ana..he's here. come here" Seungho is calling Ana who still in the kitchen, "Ne" Ana replied and walking to the living room but suddenly she stopped when she saw Seungho's friend. She froze for seconds. "hey,come here" Seungho's voice wake her up. "uh..ne" She's moving closer but slightly hestitated.

"What's wrong with you?have you meet him before?"Seungho asked. "We are in the same University hyung." He replied. He's smiling to her. Ana clenching her jaw the smiling back. "Ah! that's right! I forget about that,haha" Seungho said. "Ne, Annyeong Junhyung" Ana said with a quick smile. She still shocked. "Annyeong. Long time no see Ana" Junhyung replied. "okay! let's eat before the food the food becomes cold. " Seungho drag Junhyung to the dining room. Ana still standing there. She sigh then following them. 

"Hmm..it looks good" Junhyung said while pulled out the chair. "Ne, Ana cooked it for us" Seungho explain while smiling to Ana. Ana just give him a quick smile. "Thank you" Junhyung said. "Ne, come on. let's eat." Ana said. avoiding Junhyung eye's contact. They have a fun dinner. Seungho really enjoy it. But Ana doesn't feel comfortable at all. She always trying to avoiding eye contact with Junhyung.

Junhyung POV

Well, today is the day. I have to face it. I have to let her know the truth. My relationship with Seungho hyung. I hope I can control myself in front of him. I have to try to not hug her. So, here I am. Standing in front of his apartement. I slightly afraid to press the bell. What if she's the one who open the door? Can I control myself if I look at her eyes?! Arrgghhh!! finally I get myself back and press bell. Luckly it's Seungho hyung who's open the door. "Hey..coming" He invite me to get in. I secretly take a deep breath. try to keep myself calm. But I can't see her. she's not here?

"Ana..he's here" Seungho hyung called her. I take a deep breath again. I prepared myself. She's coming out. She looked so beautiful. I tried so hard to not to run to her and hug her. She looked surprised when she saw me. Exactly like that day. In front of her office. Today is the first time I can taste her cook. I wanna pause the time and never leave this moment. I know she's belong to Seungho hyung but I just...I really wanna enjoy this moment eventhough she always avoiding my eye contact. I'll never bored to stare at her.

After we finished our dinner, we moved to the couch and have a little chit chat. She looked like she's trying so hard to get into our conversation. Hmmpphh..I don't wanna borther her again so I'm asking for leave. "Hmm..hyung, I have to go now" I said. "uh?Wae-eo?" Seungho hyung asked. She looked a bit curious. "Ne, mianhae but I have to go to Beijing tomorrow. I have to meet an investor" I replied. "Wah..look like you hotel is geeting bigger" Seungho hyung tapped my shoulder. She just show a weak smile. "Hehe..Ne, wish me luck,okay?" I said. "oh! ofcourse" He replied. 

"What about you Ana?wish me luck,okay?" I asked her. She surprised. "Uh?Ne..good luck" She smile to me. This time is a different smile. She looked so sincere. Can I see that smile again? "Well, I'm leaving." I leave his place with a heavy heart. I wanna going back to see her again. I wanna talked to her again. just like the old days but I know I couldn't. She's my bestfriend fiancee. 

I can't handle this anymore. So, I decided to talk to her tonight. I'm waiting in front of her apartment. I'm waiting in the car. Waiting for her to going back home. Finally after 15 minutes waiting for her. I saw Seungho's hyung car. She standing there until his car dissapear. Hmmpphh..you really love him don't you? When she's about to going up. I quickly get out from my car and stopped her. "Ana" I stopped her. She turned back and her eyes wide open when she saw me. "What...what are you doing here?" She shocked. "Can we talk?" I replied. She sigh then nodded her head. We move to the play ground in front of her apartement.

~~~~

"Mwo?Hmmppphh..babo, how could you leave your phone like this?" Seungho stopped his car when he found Ana's phone at the passenger seat. "okay..I think I have to turning back and give it to her. I bet she will panic if she can't found her phone,haha" Seungho turned back his car and heading back to Ana's place.

"I think I should going up and surprise her,hehe" Seungho get out from his car. When he's about to walking, he saw Ana and Junhyung in the playground. Ana sitting in the swing while Junhyung leaned on the pole. "Junhyung?!! What he's doing here? and why Ana is there too?" Seungho surprised.

 

 

Oppsss..what happend next? Comment please ^^