The Third Piece....... Working Destiny

Fated To Love You

13 Years Later

Leetuek POV

i have completed my education from 3 years ago. My father told me to jump directly to the company. But starting this year I'm going back to Korea, my grandfather asked me to replace him as director there. He says very satisfied with my work for 3 years. Tomorrow I will go back to Korea.

"Hyung, why I should not go with you?" asked a familiar voice. I looked up at the owner of the voice. Milk-white skin, soft, reddish-brown hair soft and smooth, red lips , which attracted a big smile to anyone who saw it. It's odd to describe an older brother to his younger brother like that, but that's reality. The difference with the first now he is no longer a little boy but he is high as a teenager and very cute. All of my friends said I was a brother of chronic complex.

"Who told you, I just went ahead of you, prepare our homes and your school there." I said the settlement is as high as me. Ruffled his hair.

"Hm .....!"

"Hyukkie ....!" Our mother's voice.

"Yes Mom.. I'm in Hyung room!"

"You are......, quickly clean up your stuff. There's always some that were taken by your Hyung. Why do you have to gowith your Hyung? If you both go the same time, who gonna stay with Mom?" my Mom is really childish.

Hyukkie went to the door where my mother stood up and hugged her.

"Mommy .... I miss Korea, and anyway I do not like to stay apart from Hyung!"

"It's all your  father false, because he put such thoughts to take care of you like his self on  your Hyung. That make he's always there when you were! So well made ​​you do the same!"

"Hahahahahaha .......... your right Mom, it is all father false!" I  laughs when I hear my mother's words are true. Stepped up to them and hug them.

"But Mom, Hyukki goes with me to Korea is  suggestion by  grandfather. What he do that?" I asked after we pulled back. "And again at the same time asked me to take over the company in Korea," I asked confused.  I really do not understand what my grandfather thought.

"Yes .... and gladly received by your brother! the truth i also really confused. But what can i do? You know what your grandfather's character, especially if he has to decide something."

I just nodded my head.

 

_________________________________________

 

4 hours ago I arrived at Incheon airport in Korea. I really miss this city. Long flight made ​​me very tired and need rest more than I thought. I am currently living in a hotel. Issue a temporary shelter was taken care of. I will check on the house tomorrow, see what is missing, fill out and fix it so that when Hyukkie arrive later all was in order.

But it was weird, my grandfather had just called to say that he would come along Hyukkie three days. Why is he coming too? What is actually planned by my grandfather.

 

 

Hyukjae POV

Today, I will go to Korea with my grandfather. I can not wait. But there something strange, last night's grandfather and my parents who seemed to hold talks very seriously, because my father was asked to come that day, when he was in LA. And more weird our parents will follow us few days later. Really weird ...


I finally returned to Korea. Tiring trip but forgotten as soon as I arrived. I really miss this city. We are waiting for the goods released, I decided to close the window and looked out. As to what this city right now, actually you do not really remember because I was only three years old when leaving the country ini. It 13 years had pass.

Leetuek Hyung who will pick us up. I really can not wait to explore this city. How about starting with this airport. I had no trouble with Korean language because at home we still use it. Hear people talking, watching them, really different from the NY scene. My eyes continue to explore this place and my feet keep moving and turning, until .....

Bhuuukk ..... I hit something, not is not something but someone. Make me down wit my .

"Aww ....."

"Are you okey?" asked a voice that sounded good. I saw one pairs of legs in front of me, must be that person who i hit. I saw a hand stretched out for me. I grabbed it and stood and stared at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry and thank you!"

"Hyukkie .....!" I heard a familiar voice called my name.

"Eunhyuk .....!" that voice again without pause from the previous house calls. Eunhyuk is the nickname of my Hyung while Hyukkie is short. I was still confused.

I turned away to find that voice. Removing the hand of the man, staring at him for a moment, bent 90 degrees and go ..

"I am here ..... Hyung!"

I saw Leetuek Hyung looked away and saw me. I quickened my pace and hold him.

"You were where the hell, I arrived to pick up and you're missing!"

"I just can not wait to get around!"

"Well it's, let's go, 
grandfather was waiting for us."

 

Siwon POV

Already two years ago me and Kyuhyun finish our education. Kyu had first returned to Korea and I have to go to Japan to work in our company there. The reason I came back is because a few days ago my grandfather called and asked me to meet him in Korea because there was something important he wanted to. I do not mind because I really miss this city.

Kyuhyun who will pick me. From where I stood I saw the figure of Kyu. He stood still, just did not realize was silent until I was standing at his side.

"Kyu ..." I called his name. I saw his eyes staring at something, I do not know what or whom he saw as there are enough people there.

"Kyu ....!" I called but this time i give a little pat on his shoulder.

"Uh .....!" Kyuhyun looked startled and turned to face directly at me. "Siwon ...!" His eyes widened and immediately hugged me.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Two days ago Siwon told me that he would return to Korea. I'm glad, after two years we lived apart (So going out?), We usually always together. Siwon was like my brother. Usually when I have work to Japan  we  gonna met, while he was too busy to not be able to leave Japan. Totally workaholic.

Today seemed more crowded airports, I read flight shcedule. Hmm ... there seems to be the landing of NY, Paris, China as well. I was standing looking at the schedule board electrically when someone bumped into me.

Bhuukk ....

It seems that the impactor fell.

"Aww ...." his voice was sweet.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and immediately reached out to him.

Looked as white milky skin and  really soft hands welcoming my helping hands. He stood up, smiled broadly and looked at me for a moment without removing his hand from my hand. Meanwhile, I just stared at him, in front of really most beauty's smile. .. Deg deg deg .. ...

"I'm sorry and thank you!" he said. That sounds really smooth and a little heavy. It's really tempting ears.

"Hyukkie ..." said a voice. It seems that his name because he immediately turned his head to find the origin of the voice.

"Eunhyuk ..." the same voice. What's his truly name? Because he also reacted when hear that name, his face turned towards the sound and smiled. .. Deg deg deg ... ... my heart was beating again when i saw that smile. He turned towards me  and give me a little smile and bent 90 degrees and then left. And I just stunned and saw him. Until ...

"Kyu ...." called a voice I knew so little and pat my sholder, that takes me back to reality.  I turned my face and look the voters.

"Uh ...... Siwon!" I saw my eyes widen, surprised but immediately embraced him.

 

Siwon POV

Kyuhyun and I walked toward the exit on the first floor. This airport is bigger than ever. I circulate my gaze to the floor and my eyes catch a figure. He was walking down the escalator to the first floor with his gummy smile at his beutifull face. Just at that moment he arrived. I stood silent, looking at his smile.

My heart beating very fast. There he is ... it's that boy's. I never forget that smile. I can not be wrong. I saw him come out, slowly walked away and  i was started running when  i saw him wanna getting into a car.

"Siwon ......" Kyuhyun who saw me run so suddenly call my name and he come to running too.

I ran toward the exit door, but unfortunately the car was gone.

"That's it, I'm sure. I can'n be wrong, his smile is impossible to forget. Smile that continues to haunt me." I muttered.

"Siwon ...!" Kyunyun call when it has followed me. "What happen to you?"

"That's him!"

"Him who?"

"The little boy who once I tell you. Boy who is probably my first love ..." I murmured to him.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY....

COMMENT PLEASE......T^T

 

EUNHYUK OPPA!!!!!  I LOVE YOU............