The Second Piece...... THe Promise

Fated To Love You

Author POV

Several years ago, when Choi Jung Hoon and Lee Soo Man is of two teenage friends. Behind their friendship, their family relationships were not very good. The second family of entrepreneurs who are competing in many ways. But for those two young men had nothing to do, so they remain friends, of course, unbeknownst to their parents. But their friendship was to end when Lee made ​​the family Choi family suffered a great loss to increase hatred between the two families. Choi family's loss caused them to change the type of business and take longer to start from.

Lee Soo Man feels very guilty for what happen tohis  friend. But unfortunately there was nothing he could do the same because the parents decided to send him to school abroad.

Day of the last meeting two friends they make an appointment.

"Jung Hoon, on behalf of my family I'm sorry for what happen to you. Forgive my family." Said Soo Man sorry.

"It's not your fault, and anyway it's not your fault. I hear you're gonna get school out country?"

"Well ... I hope when I come back our family will have peace."

"I think that's impossible. It would only happen if we have a head of famly. Hahahahah" said Jung Hoon said, laughing.

"Jung Hoon, all for the promise not?"

"Promise what?"

"The promise that we will meet again when our family problems were over, and when the decision is in the hands of us? We're going to have children and grandchildren and starting a family. Maybe your son or your grandson with my daughter or my grandson?"

"Hahaha .... you could have, but it's worth. Maybe this could be a new beginning for our next generation!"

"Suppose I pay my family a mistake. I promise to unite the family by marrying my son or grandson to your family!"

"You're too seruis Soo man."

"You know I like people do with!"

"Well ... okay .. I promise you will receive your son or your grandson to even become part of the family no matter what!"

They both shook hands and hugged each other.

"I hope our next meeting, this is when the promise would be fulfilled!" Soo Man said.

Fate seemed to hear the promise of two friends. But it makes it no easier. Not about the family anymore, but about the feelings of the past and their future grandchildren.

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

SORRY IN  CAPTER 3  AND 4 contains only explanation. This order not to confuse you later. There will be some flashback in this story but later ...

Please Comment, cause this is my first Fanfiction.

I need your comment, that make me more excited to write again and make a better story.

COMMENT PLEASE.....T^T

i hope you enjoy...