The Fourth Piece....... Fiance? Married?

Fated To Love You

Leetuek POV

As Hyukkie say, our parents came two days later. I began to worry about what my grandfather had planned. But Hyukkie does not seem to think about it at all. He even walk around Korea. Really ... but who can forbid? He just needs to show the eyes and smile innocently begging to get me to leave the office. Though there are still many things to take care of me.

The house we are living now is not our first home. I bought a house big enough (but it seems very large in the eyes of others) to buy furniture and clean up as much room it was at home. Especially Hyukkie room, I make it as closely as possible to his room in NY because his room where he himself is designing, arranging furniture and filling. I'm glad because Hyukkie really like it and it seems my grandfather did not mind.

Tonight we all gather the family room. A warm room because there is a fireplace in it. I sat beside Hyukkie which is cool to drink strawberry milk in his hand. We all sat on the sofa which formed a square. Our parents sitting right in front of us while my grandfather sat down the middle of the sofa. Amnestied atmosphere is created, just the sound of firewood, a second clock and an audible puff Hyukkie milk. Both parents seemed struggling with their own thoughts while grandpa just stay quiet.

"Grandfather ... what you really want  to say for us?" I decided to break the silence.

"Calm down Eetuek, i was thinking what words are best used for these forthwith. But it seems just not gonna working. But before we go to the quintessence i wanted to tell you a story first!" said the grandfather. Grandpa then started his story, a story about a promise he made.

"So my grandfather wanted to marry one of us with a friend's grandfather's grandson?" I blurted out my grandfather was finished. "Group was the core of this meeting?"

"You're right, but the grandfather had already decided who among you who will get engaged and marry him." gaze fixed on Hyukkie grandfather then who was cool with her ​​strawberry milk while listening. I looked at the Hyukie then to my grandfather and my eyes widened.

"You had joked Grandpa?" I asked my grandfather seemed to understand the meaning of the gaze. And it turns out he did understand.

"If you think Hyukkie, then you're right?"

Hyukkie squirting milk straight from the mouth quite understand the direction of our conversation. While our parents are not surprised at all, surely this is what they are talking about that night, as Hyukkie said.

"Why should Hyukkie?" I started screaming in panic. For some reason i really don't like this decision.

"Leetuek ...!" My father admonished.

"Eetuek, from all three of you, including Sungmin, Hyukkie was the most qualified! Listen, Choi Siwon is the grandson of my bestfriend's . First why do not you because he younger than you and he was only child, which means he has the responsibility on his grandfather's company as like you. Secondly why not Sungmin, Sungmin as an only child and he father's successor. You know what people like your uncle, he even founded his own company. Maybe Sungmin actually would not mind seeing him was an obedient child. But Sungmin also have the responsibility, if when he was a liability release, surely not because of me. So with all that thought the one who can is only Hyukkie. He was the second son, he does not have responsibility for you and again he seemed more interested in the art world. He is also younger than Siwon. "

All narrative grandfather made ​​me pause. But my heart really can not accept this.

"How if Hyukki disagree? Possibly, he also has an interest in business?" I started babbling.

"We know Hyukii,Eetuek.... He is smart, too smart instead. He had to finish school as quickly as you. That he did so he could follow an art class. And Hyukkie do you not agree?" asked  grandfather.

"I ...i .... I do not know!" Hyukkie said, looking down.

"Grandpa, what if one day he interested in the business world?" cancel this last effort.

"Even if he was interested, he will not occupy your position, so it has not  effect."

"If anything happens to me, he just another successor to the grandfather had. How about that! He still should know more in the business!"

"Eeutuk ...!" admonished my father heard what I said.

"Hyung .....!" Hyukkie said listen to me. "Why are you saying that?"

Atmosphere of quiet again. Looks like my grandfather's just thinking about the possibility.

"Well ... what about this?" my father broke the silence it. "Hyukkie will be running this engagement, but he's continuing his business education at the school who has a business education and the arts are the best. And Eetuek, nothing will happen to you!"

"But father, do I say "if" that. We do not know what will happen!"

"Eetuek ...!" this time my mother spoke up. My mom and dad know about my feelings at this time. They know I never liked to share my Hyukkie with others.

"Hyung ... Why do you say that? Are you planning to leave me someday!" I heard  sobbing voice from behind the words. I looked at my beloved brother, he crying because of what I said. I was really stupid. "Hyung ... if that happens, continue the company it's more  imposiblbe to me, cause I don't wanna live again if you not there with me!"

"What Are you talking about? Who wants to go? I'm not going anywhere!" I said, kneeling before him and wiped tears from her cheeks were smooth.

"But hyung says" If the "?" he really listened to bear my every utterance.

"I promise!" I said simply.

"Well ... then we agree. So the requirement isHyukkie will go back to school but who has a business school art education. Are there other requirements?"  my grandfather said suddenly.


Arrrggg ............ These old fartsman really know how to take a chance. I saw him and he just smiled a little.

I stood up and started thinking.

"Okay ... But I have additional terms, to go to the wedding as I have already given permission. And as long as they are engaged I would rate this Choi Siwon. And I can still add other requirements for this decision." accepted what I said with a nod of my grandfather. I think he realized there was no other choice than this or I'll really mess up all of this.

 

Eunhyuk POV

I was spraying strawberry milk I drink when I began to understand what Eetuek Hyung and grandfather talking about. I began to realize that I was the grandfather chose to become engaged with his grandchildren. And Eetuek hyung did not seem to agree. They began to argue for. Hyung began raising his voice. Then the old man asked me.

"Hyukkie, do not you agree?"

"I ... I do not know!" I can only look down.

They started arguing again. But the words Hyung then startled and upset.

"Grandpa, what if one day he was interested in the business world?"

"Even if he was interested in the future, he will not replace your position. It did not make any difference."

"
"HOW if anything happens to me? Only he's the only successor to the grandfather had. He must learn more about the large amounts of business .." Hyung said surprised me.

"Eetuek ...!" admonished my father heard his words.

The atmosphere of the room became quiet until my father broke the silence it.


"Okay .. here's the deal. Hyukkie engagement will continue to run it but he will continue his business education in schools that have a business education and the arts are the best. And Eetuek, there not will be happen to you! '

"But dad, I'm saying if. We do not know what happened later."

"Eetuek ..!" this time my mother spoke.

"Hyung ... why do you say that? Do you plan to leave me someday?" I started to cry. I could not help myself as I think it will happen.

"Hyung .. if it happens,
continue the company it's more  imposiblbe to me, cause I don't wanna live again if you not there with me!" !" really tears spilled a sob uncontrollably and that makes my throat hurt could not stop.

"What are you talking about? Who will go? I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay here!" I knelt in front of Hyung Eetuek and remove tears.

"But hyung said" If the "!" I said sadly.

"I promise!" Hyung said briefly.


"Well then we agree!" immediately when I heard my grandfather said Hyung promised me. It seems I have opened an opportunity for him.
And sure enough, my engagement was decided. With some of the terms of Eetuek Hyung.

I feel the time is really mixed up. But I'm curious with my fiance this figure ....

 

Siwon POV

I walk down the grandfather's office. For two days I was in Korea but I do not go anywhere. I have a lot of work left for this departure. Hmm ... and an hour ago my grandfather asked me to meet him at his office.

"Grandfather there?" I asked the butler's grandfather who also is secretary.

"Oh, young master, of course. He's expecting you."

I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" said the grandfather of the room.

I opened the door and stepped inside. My grandfather did not sit on the couch over the work table, but at themiddle of the room.

"Grandpa ..!" I smiled. He stood up and hugged me.

"Sorry, I summoned but could only see you today."

"No problem ...!"

"Sit down first ..!" The grandfather said after releasing his arms.

"It is important what he really wanted to ask my grandfather talking about returning to Korea?"

"Actually the office is not the right place for this conversation, but I'm still very busy so could not leave the office!"

Grandfather then took a deep breath. "Before i go into the core of our conversation, i wanted to tell a story. I hope you want to wait to hear it!"

"Of course my grandfather. Go on!" I did not mind.


Grandpa then started talking about his friendship, family relationships and the promises it made. In the end I understood the conversation..

"I think had a sense of the story you already know what the core of our discussion today!" he said as he looked at me.

"I understand! But who is he? How did I get engaged to someone I did not know!"

"You're wrong, you are engaged during your introduction. Bottom line is you're going to marry him. I've seen his picture, he's a very sweet boy ... not sweet but rather the beautiful, intelligent, kind and easy to like. You gonna love him! "grandfather said, smiling.

"It could be a little more about him grandfather's story. Name may be?" I'm really curious. Grandpa was a very selective type, if he thinks about someone then that's the man.

"Does that mean you agree?" grandfather asked with a grin.

"Do I have any other choice?"

You always have a choice, but for this one was not!" said the grandfather, and it made ​​me smile.

"So he's like what? What's his name?"

"Hmm ... his name is Lee hYukjae but you can call him Eunhyuk. He is the third of  my friend's gtandson. He was about 16 years. He has an older brother who is very protective of him so you have to be careful. His brother a year older than you. He also had an older cousin who was a year of it. Because his brothers and his cousin is a direct successor to happen he will marry you. He loved the arts, both music and painting. But the high interest in the world is dance. Even so he is very smart and clever like his brother. He even had completed his business education and want to take the school for the arts in particular. It's really interesting kid .. "My grandfather said, smiling broadly. "He has a milk-white skin, rosy pink lips are natural and the most dazzling smile with bright eyes. It is very rare."

My grandfather's speech really made me curious. The characteristics my grandfather telling make me remember about on my little boy. It reminds me of him when i saw him at the airport. Uhkg... why my heart was pounding with just remember and think about it. Maybe it's good this engagement occurs, it could help me to forget about him.

 

 

I hope you like this capter..

Please comment, I realy need that...

JEWELF FOREVER....

Hehehehehehe.....................