Little Brother / Angle

Fated To Love You

Leetuek POV

"Hyung.... I wanna go to palk(park)...!" little Hyukjae say. he went up my thighs, give me he bright smile. beutiful little brother. I nodded and tote him. two guard following us. I know, my little brother feel soleness now cause my parents not here now.

in the park, i let him play in sand box with another child there. he smile happy, that make me happy to.  i walk to bench not far from there and order are guards follow me. i wacthed him, when he see me, he smile.

i see from my bench, two boys more big than hyuk come to him. i stand up and go there. i here what they say.

"yah, this is not place for you. you look like ghost, how can human have skin as translucent and in the same time like Milk...!" i can hear one of them yell to Hyuk. How dare them. I just never yell to him even my parents and the other one say to...

"My be he was Vampire... look he lips red, just like he just drunk the blood!"

Both of them laugh. I can see hyuk begun to cry. How can they say something like that. I think they in the same age with me.

"Yah, how dare you... stop bothering my brother." I get near to them and push them. Hyukjae stand up from the sands and hug my leg. Now he was realy crying.

"Hyung...hiks...hiks...they say i'm a ghost!" he cry more loud.

"How can you have brother like a girl in the same time" One of them say and laugh.

"You...." I hit he face. In the same time Hyuk fall cause i move suddenly. I see one of my guard tote him.

"Young Master... please stop." Another guards say to me.

"You... how dare you puch me...!" The boys who i hit want to hit me to but he movement stoped by my guards. My guard look him with looks creepy. That make him stop and go. Hyuk still cry in my guard shoulder.

"Hyuk... are you okay!' I say his name. He look me and move his hand to me, want me to tote him. I achive and hug him in my shoulder.

"It's okay... you don't like ghost, you like an angel you know. They just jealous cause your so cute more than them. Just bad peopel who gonna say like that. Your hyung angel... so don't cry okay..."

I still can hear his cry but not loud agin. "You are hyung precious angel... and sky gonna cry if you cry..." I say that and his back, make him calm.

We are walk back to our car and go home. Hyukjae get sleep in my shoulder. He must be tired.

 

...........................................................................

 

Siwon POV

I feel so bored. I need some air. When another child go with their parents out for weekend. I'm at home alone. School make me feel more life. I live just with my grandfather who did't have time for me cause he was very busy. But i know he love me so much cause when he was home he gonna take time with me. My parents is dead in accident when them in their business travel.  My best friend kyuhyun not in this country it's make me get more bored. He was my friend since we are in kindegarten cause our parents is friends to. Kyuhyun is like brother for me.

I decided go to park a much far from my house cause people who live close with my house always avoid from me. may be cause my guard go with me. I don't want them with me, but my grandfather already decide that if i don't take them he will not let me go out. I know that for my favor cause my grandfather have many enemies.

I don't know were i am know, but surely this is park. I was walking round the park and that time my eye catch some view. In the sandbox, there a child, i don't know it's was boy or girl. It's was so beautifull, no.... so cute....no...ahrg... i don't know how to explain. That kid just to cute and beautifull for be a boys but his/her hair to short for girl and he/she look like boy too. How could be. He/she have a translucent skin and white milky in the same time. He/she have a pink almost red lips, i know it was natural. He/she just like a little angel. He/she cheek is so cubby. He/she parent must be so lucky.

I can't take my eye from him/her. I just standing not far from sandbox and i saw some boy get close to him/her. They look have same age with me. They said some cruel word and make that kid crying. My heart get faster and i feel angry in my chest. I get close to them but my movement get stop when i see another boys come close them too. He look really angry. He yell them an that little kid run to him and hug him leg and say some word. The boy who bother that kid say some word. I can hear that boy who angry say "brother'' so that kid was a boy and that boy who come and angry it was his brother. His brother puch one of that boys and the little brother fall and a person i think there guard take the little brother and tote him in his shoulder. The other guard stop the older brother and look both  wicked boy with creepy eye and make them go.

An now the older brother get close to guard who tote his brother and achieve him to his sholder, say some word and his brother back, say some word again and go from that park. I fallowing them and see them get into their car. But before they go in that car, the little brother( i think he was  2 or 3 years old)  looked up with his sleepy and swollen eye, he look at me and give me some gummy smile. I was stiff,  he smile make one part of my heart moved.

How can little kid make big effec for me? Maybe cause i didn't have little brother. But one thing is for sure that my truly life just now turn on...... that was the best smile i ever see.

..................................................................

I HOPE YOU ENJOY TO READ..

SORRY FOR MY BAD ERROR ENGLISH

COMMENT PLEASE...

^^.............................