fated to love you.... beginning

Fated To Love You

Leetuek POV (kid version 9 years old)

today is the day, my mother gonna give me a little brother. but i am afraid cause my mom just screaming from that room. my tears starting down.

" Tuekii! what happen son?" my father get worried when he see me cry

" i thing..hiks... mom get hurt in that room.."

" it's okay son. but know you now that  your mom get hurt cause she wanna give you brother so you must love your brother like you love you self.. Okay"

" i will, i am gonna love him and take care of him... and i don't want brother again if its make mom get hurt again..."

I can see my fither smail... in the same time i can hear that voice. voice who make my father have alittle cry and smile in the same time. voice of crying baby...

 

my father tote me to enter that room. i can see my mom have many sweat entire her body. my father pool me down and kiss my mom forehead and her lips. i just smile and close my eye with my hand.

someone come in that room with a parcel in her hand.

" Mr. Lee... please this your son.." she walk beside my dad and give him that parcel. and i see my father make a big smile and kiss the parcel. and then he  put that purcel in my mom arms.

"come here son.." my father tote me adn that time i can see what it the parcel.. it was a little baby. he is just like cotton and milk in the same time. so beautifull. that time i feel my world just begin to turn on.

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sorry it my firs time make a fanfiction... so it' s short..

but i promise to make the next capter soon...

comment please.....

i hope you enjoy the story..