Submission: To Love Purely by ILoveRappers1104

Idea POP {Story Tips and Idea Shop}

Title:To Love Purely

Idea from the brain of: ILoveRappers1104

Type: Characters and Story

Genre: Romance

Idea:

  • Plot: You've just started high school in the same school as most of your friends. Some of them got boyfriends or girlfriends over the summer and you're starting to feel left out. Being a curious kid, you ask them all about dating. As the school year goes on, you experience love itself but is not aware of it.

Characters:

  • You (or can be an OC): An average sweet little high-school student whose totally out of the world. You're very random, hyper yet innocent which your friends find really cute and amusing. You don't like being treated like a baby, yet your friends' pampering is one of your favorite things.

Main friends:

  • Friend #1: The eldest and has the mother figure. She's the most beautiful out of your friends and takes care of you the most.
  • Friend #2: She likes poking fun at you the most, idiotically funny and the loudest among you.
  • Friend #3: The silent one. She's quite shy and fidgety. Though she's like this, many boys drool over her because of her personality and her pretty features.
  • Friend #4: She's sarcastic and blunt and doesn't really like you. Despite that, she's still there for you like your other best friends.

Your love interests:

  • Boy #1: Seatmate. A goofy guy that's very fond of you.
  • Boy #2: Classmate since pre-school. He's quite unnoticeable and very unpopular but knows a lot about you.
  • Boy #3: School Rebel. The one that gives you pain in the .
  • Boy #4: Your type of guy. He's the school prince, of course.

Requirements/Anything Else:

  • Credit given to ILoveRappers1104 for the idea.
  • Multiple users may use the idea
  • Put the story to good use—make it a long story.
  • If a co-author is needed, ILoveRappers1104 says she’s free. ^_^