Back on track

Virtual Relationship

REALITY

Chan Lee POV (scientist)

"Wow, their fantasies are so boring." I said.

"Koreans are gay." Said SoYeons brother.

"Shhhhh, Im trying to watch."

I thought you just said that it was boriing"

"SHUT UP. YOU'RE NOT A COP"

"I never said...."

"-______________-"

"Okay..."

 

 

BIG BANG REALITY

"Guys, theres this thing on TV about us."
"Dont be silly Ri, Manager hyung would have told us."

"Tae, it's not a geust appearence. It's a virtual reality thing. they put two girls into these CAT scanning looking things and then they can live out their dreams. It's like that one Pendragon book. We are in their Virtual realities." 

"Great, Im the one with the bad image." JiYong says from behind the couch. "Why are they letting people do this? And why are they brodcasting it around the world?"

"Maybe because he wants to let people know that he has invented Virtual reality. That way people will go. Not only will he get paid money for the invention, but im sure that he will charge people to go in." Daesung said, staring at the TV.

"MiJin Likes you~!" TOP sang.

"At least she's pretty. I wonder if thats what she looks like in real life. Isnt she a little too white to have an Asian name?" DaeSung asked.

BigBang looked at each other and started laughing.

"It's probably not how she looks. Maybe she has a white name in reality." TaeYang said.

"I think that we should go down there and meet them. It's a 30 day trial and its only been one day. We can fly to where they are for a month." JiYong said.

"Yeah, Manager hyung said yesterday that we had nothing scheduled for the rest of this month."

"Hmm thats wierd. i wonder if he knew."

"Come one guys, you're going to miss your flight to Florida." Manager hyung said, bursting through the door.