Chapter 3

I've Fallen For Her

 

The day was long after that, but nothing really different from what we’re used to. We had another recording and a photoshot. Including time to eat, we finished our schedules around 9 or 10pm. When we got home, full stomachs, the only thing we could think of was sleep, but take a shower first. We have only two bathrooms, so we had to decide the two that would go first. Since I’m fast and Jihyun is also faster than Gayoon, Hyuna and Sohyun, we were the firsts.

While under the shower, I smiled a bit, slightly remembering my first recording of the day: Flower Bouquet. Still couldn’t understand how Sunggyu chose me due to my aegyo when Hyuna, our aegyo queen, and Sohyun, our cute makane, were sitting near me. Anyways, that made me really happy. At that time I couldn’t do anything but smile.

I finished the bath, put on my underwear and then put on a long sleeved pullover with comfortable pants. After I left the bathroom Hyuna and Sohyun were in a fight to get in, but Gayoon was smarter and while they were arguing, she got in without being noticed until the moment she closed the door. Then the two youngers started knocking the door saying that was unfair and it was their turn. I could perfectly imagine Gayoon laughing inside of the bathroom just as I was laughing seeing the funny scene.

Then I went to the room I share with Gayoon and Jihyun – completely empty now once the two of them were in the bathrooms – and lied on my bed. It felt amazingly good as every time we have long days. Then I felt something vibrating and sat to find out what was it. It was my cellphone. I picked it and it was a message from an unknown number. I frowned and opened the message. I got completely shocked when I read it.

“Hii Jiyoon-sshi, it’s Sunggyu oppa J I just wanted to let you know that this is my number ^-^ Also, how was your day?”

A bright smile was formed in my face and I really couldn’t explain why. I saved the number immediately and then answered it.

“Hii oppa ^-^ Ah, my day was good, just a bit long… How about yours?”

I sent and then wait, unable to get rid of the smile in my face. He answered a few moments later.

“A bit long too, we had practice, recording of an advertisement, photoshot for this same advertisement and then an interview. What did you do?”

I told him, and we kept chatting through messages in the cellphone for some time. He asked me how my schedule was for tomorrow and I told him I would have practice until 2pm and then some free time. I asked him how was his and he told me. He was busy until 9pm.

“Ah >..<”, I answered him and he replied: “Yes… it’s a pity. If I was free it would be nice to spend some time with you since you are free too.”

My heart raced with that reply. What did he mean by that?? Omg, does he really want to spend time with me? Omo!! Was he sort of asking me to go out with him when we’re both free? Aish, eotteohke?? Why is it so hard to understand this boy??

I didn’t know what to reply. I was completely wordless but, fortunately, before I had to answer something, he sent me another message.

  “Will you?”, he asked. I frowned. “What?”, I asked. “Go out with me when we’re both free. Will you? It would be a pleasure to me and I promise I’ll make you have fun J”, he answered and my heart raced again, this time even faster. The smile on my face got even brighter and bigger. But omg, how could that be true?? Boys don’t ask me to out! What was up with this boy? Why me??

I could feel my cheeks getting really red and I mentally thanked for being alone in the room so anyone would see me blushing this much and ask me why.

“Ah, sure I will! I would love to J”, I answered without thinking a lot and regretting it a lot right after pressing the send button. Was that too much? Omoo! What should I do? Was that weird? Would he not reply me because that was too weird? Should I’ve just said “yes”? Or should I’ve been more difficult? Was I being too easy? These and a lot of other questions kept bothering my thoughts until he answered me.

“Really?! Thank you! :DD I swear I’ll make you have a good time, Jiyoon-sshi!”, he replied me and my heart softened. How come that boy made me felt so many feelings in such a short time? Omg, what was happening? I couldn’t possibly be liking him, right? The same for him. But then why was he sending me text messages and making my heart flutter this much? Aish!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hii, omg, I'm really sorry! I did it again, I took too long >.< but all because I was in the classes period and I always stay the whole day at school. Also I really have to study a lot when not on my vacations cause my class is really difficult and I have more than one test every week... And then my final tests started...

But, anyways, I'm now on my vacations and don't worry cause now I'll do my best to post new chapters regularly ^-^ Thank you a lot for being patient and hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

And please, tell me what are you guys thinking of the fic, your opinions, if you're enjoyng... I really like to know

And welcome new subscribers! :)) hope not to disappoint you