Chapter 2

I've Fallen For Her

 

– Jiyoon unni! Where were you? – asks me Sohyun and for a second I feel confused.  Why did I go there, by the way? Then I remembered what was in my hand.

– Ahm, I just went to one of those drink machines to buy this. – I said showing the iced tea.

– Then how come you took so long? – asked me Jihyun, a little worried.

– Ah, nothing, it’s just that Sunggyu oppa was there and we started chatting. – I said as if it was something completely normal, but they had to overreact.

– Omg! Are you serious? – Sohyun asked me holding my free hand and jumping happily.

 – Ahm, yes, but it’s no big deal. – I said smiling as if it was nothing for sure, but they kept ignoring my attempts to make it seems like the most normal thing in the world and nothing that really worth asking.

– What happened?! – asked Hyuna completely anxious.

– Nothing, really! He just thanked me for accepting the bouquet, then I thanked him for giving me the bouquet, then I told him he sings well… – then I started to remember our whole conversation and I had to contain a smile.

Talking to Sunggyu was really nice. He is a really nice boy. And for a second I felt really happy due to what he said; that he would definitely see me around. I was really anticipating this.

Then I came back to reality before they noticed something.

– You know, only small talk. No big deal. – I told them in the most casual way I could act but they weren’t convinced and I knew it.

I looked at Gayoon for a second and I knew she knew there was something else, but I knew she wouldn’t ask now. As my best friend, she always knows. And one of the things I admire the most in Gayoon is that she also always knows when is the right time to talk about each thing. But in fact it didn’t matter that she noticed that there was more, I would tell her, anyway. The only thing worrying me was my other members. Not because I don’t trust them, absolutely not, but because they would turn something really small into something giant. They would think a lot of this that are not even close to the reality and I wasn't exactly excited to have to deal with it. But, before they could ask anything else our manager knocked the door and came in. All of us turned to him but his eyes stood on me.

– Jiyoon sshi, why isn’t you ready yet?? – he asked me and I was about to answer when he continued – Go change your clothes fast! And the rest of you, go to your respective cars. – he said and everybody obeyed. I thanked mentally. At least for now I wouldn’t have to deal with my overreacting members.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, omg, I have to apologize with you guys for like the rest of my life for making you wait so much >....<  I'm finally updating after so much time ;;;; I'm really sorry! jinjja mianhae ;;;;; school leaves me almost no time for writing ;;;;

anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter and, since my vacations are really close, I'll be updating soon and regularly! ^-^

please forgive me ;;;;