Chapter 4

I've Fallen For Her

 

– Jiyoon ah, why are you so happy? – I heard Jihyun’s voice and got a shock, goggling at her immediately.

Her expression was normal, just a little confused probably due to my reaction. I tried to put a normal expression on my face too but I really think I failed miserably.

– A-ah, no-nothing unnie. – I said trying to convince her by smiling after my phrase, but my voice was shaking.

She lifted one eyebrow and I gave her another smile.

– It’s just that… – I tried to think the fastest as possible but nothing was coming.

– She’s talking to Sunggyu oppa. – said Gayoon, also entering the room and for a second a felt completely betrayed. Of course I trusted Jihyun, but Gayoon shouldn’t say a word!

– Ahhhhhh – said Jihyun as if everything was clear now, then she smiled at me – I won’t interrupt then… – she said and I quickly got up leaving my cellphone on the bed.

– No, no! That’s not it! Unnie! – I said a little loud stopping her.

 For a second Gayoon looked at me and I gave her the angriest stare I ever gave to anyone, looking at Jihyun again a second later.  She was smiling, as if all of this was really funny.

– Okay then, try to convince me you weren’t chatting with Infinite’s leader, Sunggyu. Go ahead. –  she challenged me with a smile and I started to think again. Nothing was coming. Aish! Why did Gayoon had to ruin everything? Now she should at least fix what she did!

Nothing coming and I ended up giving up. I looked at the floor making clear I had no more arguments and when I looked at her again, she and Gayoon were smiling.

– Don’t worry, we won’t make fun of you. At least not now. – said Gayoon and I gave her another angry stare. I would kill her later – Aish, stop giving me these stares, it’s creepy! – she complained. I ignored. – Relax girl, it’s only Jihyun unnie. I didn’t say a word to Hyuna or Sohyun and I won’t until they realized by themselves or you allow me to. They would make fun of you endlessly. See? I’m still a good friend. – she said and my angry expression slowly disappeared. At least she didn’t tell our maknaes. Guess it was okay then.

– Okay, but you keep quite from now on – I told Gayoon and she smiled but nooded – And Jihyun unnie…

– Don’t worry, I won’t say a word too. – she said, then smiled amused again – It’s just that I’m really happy for you. – said our leader and then she pet me and left the room.

– Ahh Jiyoon unnie, I’m so happy! You guys are really cute together! – said Gayoon smiling brightly and I gave her an unexpressive stare.

– Quiet. – I said simply and she poured, making an annoyed expression.

– Aish, you’re no fun when you’re in love. – she said and before I give her another stare, she left.

Then I saw the cellphone on my bed vibrating and only then remembered Sunggyu. I ran back to the bed and picked it.

“Jiyoon sshi? Ah, sorry for sending you messages so late, you must be tired… please go to bed soon and sleep well. Jaljayo~”

I froze for a sec. Was he upset cause I took too long to answer and until now said nothing? Aish, it’s all Gayoon’s fault! Wait, what? Why I kept blaming her as if she told Jihyun some really important secret?

First of all there’s not even any secret to be hidden cause I have nothing with Sunggyu. So why was I upset that Gayoon told Jihyun I was exchanging text messages with him? And there’s also the part that Gayoon just supposed that. She didn’t have how to know for sure. Aish, so then it’s my fault to make it so clear she was right. Yes, thinking better, I have to reason to be angry with Gayoon.

Then I remembered I still hadn’t answered him.

“Ah, no problem! Really. You too must be really tired, probably more than I am, so rest well, okay? Jaljayo oppa~”, I sent him and then put the cellphone aside, laying on my bed with a big smile.

Anyways, I had no reason to be upset with anyone and a lot of reasons to be smiling instead, as I was now. Sunggyu was a really nice guy. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update ^-^ In fact this chapter was finished at the same time the chapter 3, cause I hadn't separated so it was only one chapter. So I uploaded the 3 and then waited a litle bit to upload the 4. Anyways, hope you guys are liking it and pelase forgive any mistake about 4Minute's members' personality. I know Infinite much better than I know 4Minute >.<

anyways, kisses, thanks for the comments and pelase, keep giving me comments :)) And the same as always: suggestions, your opinion about the fic, if you are enjoying... let me know everything ^-^