The Date [?]

I Knew From the First Sight

(A/N ** Hyori **Lu Han ** Se Hun **Su Jung **Other EXO members)

LU HAN'S POV

What is this I'm feeling? I just can't explain it.

"Yah, Hyo Ri let's go on a date, can we?"

"Hmm. Okay. I'll ask my parents first."

"I already had their permission."

"Oh. Arasseo."

Hyo Ri and I dressed up casually. Then the two of us rode in a luxurous car with a personal driver.

"Take us to SM Entertainment Building." I told the driver.

 

HYORI'S POV

SM Entertainment?! oh..!! I'm so excited. I can finally meet my dear Super Junior!.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

We already reached SM Entertainment. Lu Han led me to their practice room and there, I saw all EXO members and you just known that they will soon debut as the new star of SMent (A/N SMent is the abbreviation for SM Entertainment).

They introduced themselves to me and they started practicing various dances.

I just watch them.

Did Se Hun forgot his training? 

After a few hours...

"Come with me." Lu Han said to me.

"Eh? Oh Nae." I answered in a shocked tone.

"Today is my scheduled day of training (Tuesday) and on Thursday, I'll have another. That's why I didn't go to school today."

"Ah. yeah."

"After this, let's go to Lotte world. since there's only a few hours left for practicing. Let's ride scary rides, arasseo?"

"Yeah . Okay."

 

>>Fast Forward<<

The two of you enjoyed the day together. Lu Han accompanied you until you reached your home. 

He asked for your phone number and he gave you his number before he left.

 

So, it happened that the following days, weeks and months, you always accompany Lu Han in his practice. 

The two of you got more and more closer. He would always accompany you home and fetch you every morning for school.

 

A night after practice, when he accompanied you home, Lu Han cannot think right on his way back to his house.

 

LU HAN'S POV

Lu Han, you are just playing around that innocent, cute girl. You can't be inlove with her. - my left brain said.

You're inlove with her already for being nice to you, you should be serious now. - my right brain said.

"Yes I already love her." I muttered to myself.

 

That night  was a sleepless night for me. 

So, I got my phone and sent a message to Hyo Ri.

 

To: Cute Hyo Ri

I can't keep this until tomorrow. I have to tell you this now.

Miss Han Hyo Ri, I'm inlove with you.

*Message sent to Cute Hyo Ri

 

HYORI'S POV

(You've got A Message)- my phone said.

I quickly opened the message and I was so shocked about what Lu Han said in the message.

I don't know what to do. Eotteoke?

I don't know what to say, so I decided to forget it and just clear things up tomorrow.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I am getting excited for school! Wish me good luck!

So for bonus, Here's a Lu Han pic

Photobucket