New Friends (Part 2)

I Knew From the First Sight

On the other side, Sehun went to your classroom because he's expecting that you are there but he found no one. So he proceed to the canteen. He saw you with EXO members. He remained standing and staring at you. Then Yi Xing tapped Sehun's shoulder and said

"Yah Sehun, what are you doing there? Want to eat lunch? Come on let's join other EXO members".

"You go first hyung, I'll follow then"  Sehun answered.

 

SEHUN's POV

Oh, it hurts seeing her with other guys. If she only know that I love her since childhood. But no, she might get angry at me and stay away from me forever. No way, I'll just keep and hide this stupid feelings.

 

Sehun didn't notice that Lu Han noticed that Sehun is staring at you. So thoughts came up to Lu Han's head.

 

LUHAN's POV

"Isn't that Sehun?" He asked SuHo as he points a finger to the direction where Sehun is standing. You also looked to that direction.

"Yes. He is Sehun." SuHo answered

"Yah Sehun, come here let's eat" SuHo said. But Sehun just ignored it.

"So, you know Sehun? He's my BFF!" you said happily, everyone was shocked about what you said.

 

FAST FORWARD

The bell rang again as a signal of afternoon classes. You and Lu Han walked together on the way to your classroom. You don't talk and that made Lu Han uneasy.

"Are you okay?" he asked you.

"Yeah, I'm okay" you answered.

The two of you reached the classroom and sit on your respective seats. The class started but you don't pay attention.

 

HYORI's POV

Why did Sehun didn't introduce me to them earlier? Why didn't he come near me and talk with me? AISSHHT! Never mind, I'll just later.

 

The teacher noticed that you are not paying attention, so she threw a chalk on your head. It landed on your forehead. You faint.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________