Invitation

I Knew From the First Sight

(A/N ** Hyori **Lu Han ** Se Hun **Su Jung plus **Maid)

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

You just woke up in an unfamiliar place.

 

HYORI'S POV

Where am I? Why I am here?

Then suddenly a maid came in and gave me breakfast.

"Good morning Miss Han. Eat this." the maid said with a smile then left.

I finished eating everything and I asked another maid who was inside my room.

"Where am I?"

"You are at the Lu Family's house, Miss Han." the maid answered.

"Lu Family? Huh? Lu Han brought me here?" I said in my mind.

 

Still puzzled, Lu Han entered my room and the maid bowed to him and said,

"Mr. Han, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing. Just leave us." Lu Han said kindly.

 

After the maid had left, Lu Han started narrating what had happened yesterday. And obviously, it's the reason why I am at his place. 

He said that he already informed my parents about what happened and my parents had entrusted my life to that angelic guy.

 

LU HAN'S POV

I should start on her now. We'll go on a date.

 

The two of you decided not to go to your classes today.

So, it happened that Se Hun was waiting in front of your house to fetch you and go with him to school, but you mother told Se Hun that you didn't came home last night and stayed at Lu Han's house. And maybe, you and Lu Han went to school already.

 

SEHUN'S POV

Maybe that hyung (Lu han) likes Hyo Ri. Gad, I have to give up my feelings for her. But it's hard. Never mind. I'll just talk to her later at school.

I went to her classroom and searched for her. But i did not saw her there. I went to search in all possible locations but she is nowhere to be found.

What? She did not go to school today? That can't be.!

She hates skipping classes.

Oh my, what did Lu Han hyung did to her?

 

While sitting silently in my place, a sweet cute voice approached me.

"Hi ! I'm Jung Su Jung, can we be friends?"

It stopped me from thinking.

"Nae, annyeong. I'm Oh Se Hun." I said in reply.

___

Su Jung sat beside Se hun. She seem to like him because of his milky white skin and sweet face. She keeps on looking at him.

Breaking the sweet atmosphere between Su Jung and Se Hun, their teacher came in and started the class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for not updating. Forgive me.. hehehe anyways  I will update more the next day. :D