The Beginning

I Knew From the First Sight

** Hyori **Lu Han ** Se Hun

 

A one fine morning in school, while you are on your way to the library, you accidentally bumped to a guy. You looked at him and said "Mianhaeyo." then left. After leaving, you cannot stop smiling because of how angelic and handsome the guy you bumped.

Right at that moment, Se Hun, your bestfriend since childhood, flicked your forehead, you're very shocked, then,

"Yah, HyoRi, why do you keep on smiling like a fool? Did something good happened?" You didn't answer, but instead flicked his forehead back then laugh. 

"Come with me, Se Hun" you said

"Where are we going?" he replied

"In our classroom." you replied

"But we're not on the same class, HyoRi"

"Oh sorry, I forgot. Then, can you at least walk with me until I reached my classroom?"

"Arasseo, kaja."

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

You reached your classroom and bid goodbye to SeHun. Your eyes got delighted when you saw the angelic, handsome guy sit beside your chair. Obviously you and that guy were on the same class.

 

HYORI'S POV

OMO! He's in the same class with me! I'm so happy! I'll have the chance to know him. How lucky I am! But why the hell he's so quiet??

You walked to your seat and greeted him,

"Annyeong haseyo! Han HyoRi imnida!"

"Yeah, annyeong, I'm Lu Han"

You shook hands with him. But he keeps on being quiet.

"Whew, his name sounds like a Chinese one. Maybe he's Chinese. But his voice is angelic too, just how angelic his face was." you thought to yourself.

 

LU HAN'S POV

Thank God, somebody approached me. My saliva is drying up. I don't know anyone here and I can't make conversations with others since I only know basic Korean and I'm too shy. Oh! I remembered! She's the girl who bumped to me a while ago. I think she's nice. Hmmm, wait i have a funny and entertaiining plan for her. I can see that she's already into me, so i will mess up with her a little, just a bit.

 

While Lu Han is thinking by himself, he stood in surprise when he saw his fellow EXO members enter the classroom. They were not on the same class with Lu Han, except Kris, BaekHyun and Chanyeol. Su Ho, XiuMin, Lay (Yi Xing) and KyungSoo are in the same class as Se Hun. While Zhi Tao, Kai and JongDae wereon the lower class.

You don't know if Se Hun is serious about what he said that he is on a band that is about to debut under SM Entertainment called EXO.

You were wondering about that stuff when you noticed that Lu Han was a bit annoyed when a bunch of guys went to him. 2 tall guys and 1 average guysit near Lu Han and you. Finally they started a conversation, and you overheard that the 2 tall guys are Kris and Chanyeol while the other one is BaekHyun and that they are EXO.

________________________________________________________________________________

So, how is it? Please do comment! I hope you like it :D KAMSAHAMNIDA!